Details from event's RunSignUp.com listing:
RACE DIRECTIONS UPDATE:
Please be aware the CR555 (AGRICOLA RD) IS CLOSED TO THROUGH TRAFFIC! They are working on Railroad crossings. Your Garmin directions may not reflect this. Please give yourself Plenty of time to get to the race site.
From Lakeland, Brandon, Mulberry direction - Please navigate to Hwy 37 to CR630 and head East. Bone Valley ATV Park will be approximately 3 miles on your right. Entrance is just before the Railroad tracks.
From Winter Haven, Highland City, Lake Wales, Ft Meade direction - Please navigate to Hwy 98 to CR630 and head West. Bone Valley ATV Park will be approximately 9.3 miles on your Left. Entrance is just after the Railroad tracks.
About the Event:
Runners will enjoy a fun and adventurous trail run at Polk County Parks & Recreation's Bone Valley ATV Park. This year's race will feature a 10k, 5k and 1 mile fun run of uneven terrain and a few hills. Who knows maybe there will be a Sasquatch sighting?
Legend has it, Sasquatch has been lurking in the woods at Polk County Parks & Recreation’s Bone Valley ATV Park. This mysterious creature has set up some traps to distract all humans from finding him. It is up to us to find Sasquatch and unmask his traps on the beautiful trails of Bone Valley ATV Park. CLICK HERE to see the course maps and links to Garmin for elevation maps from 2022. Courses will follow different routes in 2023. New maps will be updated soon. The 1 Mile run/walk will be the only race that will feature blasts of color.
Registered runners will receive a t-shirt and swag bag. Shirts are guaranteed to those who pre-register before January 13, 2023. After that, the shirts will be available on a first come first serve basis while supplies last. Please note that some sizes will not be available close to or on race day.
Each event will end with an awards ceremony for various age groups and fun interactive activities.
We are only offering day of race packet pickups. Please follow Polk County Parks & Recreation’s Facebook Page @PolkCoFLParksAndRec and your emails once registered for any race updates. (This page will also be updated periodically.)
For the love of all that is good and moisture wicking...
ALWAYS visit the race's website for the most complete and accurate race information.
Added to our DirectoryDec 6, 2020
Last Updated in our DirectoryOct 23, 2022
Appears in Directories
This event has concludedWe hope to update it for 2024
Updates, Options, Corrections, or Problems
- Because we personally verify everything that is submitted to us, we allow anyone to submit an update or correction, or report a problem. No need to create an account or log in.
- Submit an Update Or Correction
- Feature This Listing
- Report a Bad Link
- Remove From Directory
Run-Time: Saved Race
- A Saved Race is one that has been added to your personal directory. You can organized races in lists, and add comments for your own personal reminders and information.
- You must Create an Account and Log In to save races to your own personal directory.
- Learn more about Saved Races
- A claimed race is one that you are a contact for. We can email you when we update our listing, or if we have questions or concerns. You can schedule reminder emails to renew your race listings.
- You must Create an Account and Log In, or use an Authorization Code to claim Listings.
- Learn more about Claimed Listings