Details from event's RunSignUp.com listing:
Join us in a 5K road race and 1 mile fun run at the Braselton Town Green in beautiful downtown Braselton GA, featuring RFID chip timing. The race will start and finish at the Braselton Town Green.
Event Safety: We know COVID has made a great impact on everyone's lives this last year and we want to provide a friendly, safe environment for you to enjoy and still be able to get the fun benefits of an in-person event for you, our runners and walkers! Here are steps we are taking:
- Chip timing will 100% allow us to ask everyone to please respect social distancing and spread out in corrals. We will ask each person 5K pace during registration and place you accordingly in groups of 30 asking each group to approach the start line in order while maintaining social distancing.
- We ask that you please pre-register online for the event. Race day registration will still be available but must be done by you on your phone ONLY. Our volunteers will check you in on our app using their phone. The only contact you should have to have is the volunteers handing you your bib and shirt. Registrants can elect to have their shirt and bib mailed via USPS the week of the race to avoid need to check-in for an additional cost.
- Volunteers are required to wear masks. We suggest masks for participants while picking up their race materials (bib, shirt, etc.) but are not required. You are NOT required to wear a mask during the race!
- Hand sanitizer will be available at restrooms and check-in area.
- Top Overall Male & Female
- Top 3 Male & Female in the following age groups: 10 & Under, 11-14, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60 and over!
Team Ezra supports Ezra King, a 5-year-old boy and Jackson county native, battling a brain tumor. Funds raised will support his medical needs.
- Friday, November 5th | 5:00pm-7:00 Braselton Town Green 9924 Davis St Braselton, GA
- RACE DAY | Saturday, November 6th | Starting at 7:15am
T-Shirt: Long sleeve t-shirts only guaranteed in size selected to runners registered before 10/25/2020. All others will receive shirt while supplies last!
Refreshments: Due to COVID-19 and to provide as safe of an environment as possible there will be no on course water support. If you feel you need refreshment/nutrition on course please be prepared to provide for yourself. Water will be available in bottles only distributed by gloved volunteer after finish line!
For the love of all that is good and moisture wicking...
ALWAYS visit the race's website for the most complete and accurate race information.
Added to our DirectorySep 4, 2020
Last Updated in our DirectoryAug 19, 2021
Updates, Options, Corrections, or Problems
Run-Time: Saved Race
- A claimed race is one that you are a contact for. We can email you when we update our listing, or if we have questions or concerns. You can schedule reminder emails to renew your race listings.
- You must Create an Account and Log In, or use an Authorization Code to claim Listings.
- Learn more about Claimed Listings