Details from event's RunSignUp.com listing:
This is a run-on-your-own 5k with chip timing. You must carry your own hydration (there will be no aid stations on the course).
How It Works
1) Register online (no onsite/paper registration).
2) Arrive at the venue anytime between 0530 to 0730. You choose when you want to start. (No starts after 0730.) Please park just outside the gate in the dirt next to the 2391 mailbox. DO NOT drive down the driveway or over the. timing mats.
3) Walk down the driveway and grab your bib with timing chip. Your bib MUST be pinned at all four corners to the front of your shirt.
4) Proceed to the start line. Announcer you name and bib number to the timer.
5) Start your run by crossing the start/finish line. If you are not familiar with the course, PLEASE consider using the RaceJoy App that has the course with directions built in. You can review the course map HERE.
5) After you cross the finish line, please proceed to the trash can and remove your bib and toss it. (DO NOT cross the finish line again with your bib still attached).
We will have hand sanitizer at the bib pick-up table and at the trash can.
Result will be posted online.
Overall fastest runner - $25 Gift Card to Summit Hut
First Place Male & Female - $15 Gift Card to Summit Hut
First Place Master Male & Female - $15 Gift Card to Summit Hut
Awards will be mailed to the winners.
0-39 Male and Female
40-99 Male and Female (Masters)
This event will support the National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) Southern Arizona.
Donate $20 during registration and run for $5
Donate $40 during registration and run for FREE
For the love of all that is good and moisture wicking...
ALWAYS visit the race's website for the most complete and accurate race information.
Added to our DirectoryAug 17, 2020
Last Updated in our DirectoryJul 14, 2021
This event has concludedWe hope to update it for 2022
Updates, Options, Corrections, or Problems
Run-Time: Saved Race
- A claimed race is one that you are a contact for. We can email you when we update our listing, or if we have questions or concerns. You can schedule reminder emails to renew your race listings.
- You must Create an Account and Log In, or use an Authorization Code to claim Listings.
- Learn more about Claimed Listings