NameColorado Trail Challenge 486 Virtual Miles
Virtual Race Jun 1 - Sep 30, 2020 Virtual Only
Extended Listing Information
Details from event's RunSignUp.com listing:
This CHALLENGE is for ANYONE who has the mettle to run, jog, hike, walk or bike the 486 mile distance of the breathtaking Colorado Trail - without actually traveling to the trail. This is a virtual challenge so that athletes from across the nation can join in during this 2020 season of quarantine and social distancing.
The Challenge kicks off on JUNE 1 for those who register by that date, but don't worry if you miss our official start date, we'll let you start ANY DAY up to July 1 when registration closes. You'll have 90 days from the day you start (yeah, plus a little 'wiggle room') to log those miles and report your progress! Some began reporting their progress over Memorial Day weekend, and we're happy that they've already begun before the 'official' start. :)
- 90 day challenge window
- Compete as solo or 'relay' team of up to 6 (bike teams up to 3 members)
- Medal for every finisher
- PREMIUM sublimated tee for every finisher ($48 value!)
- Interactive tracking during the challenge
- Facebook group forum for camaraderie
- Badge (digital) earned for every segment of trail completed: 28 total!
- $10 RoadID Gift Card for every registrant
- Sticker for every finisher. (What TRAIL event would be complete without a sticker, right?)
- 2 Awesome charity partners to support!
- 486 Miles over the summer!
- 20% chance of winning $25 GIFT CARD!
During the challenge (June-August or July-September) run, jog, walk or bike as many miles as you desire each day. Log your miles through our online tracker and it will compile your daily miles into a cumulative total and show your progress along our virtual Colorado Trail route! When you join a TEAM of up to 6, all of your miles are compiled to show total progress. If your buddy in Vermont hikes 10 miles today while you run 5 miles in Washington, your daily total is 15 miles of progress along the trail!
Click through the 'highlights' bullet points above or click on the menu items in the menu bar or scroll the way to the bottom of this screen to see the additional pages of this website where MOST of your questions are answered!
For the love of all that is good and moisture wicking...
ALWAYS visit the race's website for the most complete and accurate race information.
Added to our DirectoryMay 17, 2020
Last Updated in our DirectoryJun 4, 2020
Last checked by a snack-eating human.Aug 24, 2020
Page Views - 121
We began reporting page views for details pages on November 1, 2019. Today's page views will be reported tomorrow.
Connections - 51
Connections are when someone clicks a link for this listing, to go to the listing's official website, web page, information, etc.
We began reporting connections on November 1, 2019. Today's connections will be reported tomorrow.
Updates, Corrections, or Problems
Run-Time: Saved Race
- A claimed race is one that you are a contact for. We can email you when we update our listing, or if we have questions or concerns. You can schedule reminder emails to renew your race listings.
- You must Create an Account and Log In, or use an Authorization Code to claim Listings.
- Learn more about Claimed Listings