Details from event's RunSignUp.com listing:
The 2nd Annual Cumming Marathon
Sunday, November 7, 2021
Start/Finish: The Cumming Fairgrounds
Distances: 26.2, 13.1, 26.2 Relay (4 relay legs), & 5K
- Chipped timing
- Race photos
- Finisher medal
- Lightweight Hoodie/T-shirt (depending on distance)
- Hydration/Nutrition/Aid stations on course
Packet Pick Up: TBD
****All runners are guaranteed to receive a T-Shirt if registered by 10/31/2021****
⭐26.2 RELAY REGISTRATION⭐
1) Choose a team leader to register first and create a team in RunSignUp. Team leaders will pay the FULL relay registration price and are responsible for collecting from other members if they choose. Team leaders will receive a confirmation email including a registration link to forward to team members.
2) Once the RunSignUp team is created by the leader, the other teammates can begin to register. While registering, choose your team name and enter the optional password (set by team leader). This will register you to the team and bring your total to $0.00 at checkout.
3) Teammates are responsible for choosing which relay leg they prefer to run. It is possible to have a team of less than 4. If you have 2 or 3 team members, someone will be responsible for running more than one relay leg.
Race Time Cut-Offs: 6:30:00 for 26.2 and Relay and 3:30:00 for 13.1
We will continue to monitor local and state COVID guidelines for events regularly and will update our procedures accordingly. Please check back for updates regarding this event as details are subject to change.
Race will be held Rain or Shine
Race benefactor: A portion of the proceeds for this event benefits the United Way of Forsyth County. 100% of the donations made through the race website benefit the United Way of Forsyth County.
United Way of Forsyth County, which was founded in 1989, has been working to help bridge the gap between the needs that exist, the services that are provided, and the cost of making those services available to the folks who need them.
Today, we remain committed to our goal of continuing that support and expanding our programs to include raising awareness of the needs and services that exist within our communities, to continued measurement of the priority of needs, to facilitating the formation of partnerships and collaborations to address unmet needs, and to cultivate greater support of local providers through volunteer coordination efforts.
Mission: To improve lives in our community by mobilizing the caring power and spirit of our citizens.
Vision: To be a community where all people have the opportunity to engage, thrive and achieve a better quality of life.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion: United Way of Forsyth County actively nurtures and models social behaviors that encourage and promote an inclusive, diverse, and equitable community. We improve lives by serving people without regard to race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, ability, or familial status. Our ongoing commitment to an inclusive, diverse, and equitable community and expectation to improve lives is reflected in all aspects of work from United Way's staff, volunteers, and partners. LIVE UNITED.
For the love of all that is good and moisture wicking...
ALWAYS visit the race's website for the most complete and accurate race information.
Added to our DirectoryJan 26, 2020
Last Updated in our DirectoryMar 1, 2021
Updates, Options, Corrections, or Problems
Run-Time: Saved Race
- A claimed race is one that you are a contact for. We can email you when we update our listing, or if we have questions or concerns. You can schedule reminder emails to renew your race listings.
- You must Create an Account and Log In, or use an Authorization Code to claim Listings.
- Learn more about Claimed Listings