Details from event's RunSignUp.com listing:
Join us on the inaugural 4th of July run at White Tank Regional Park for a fun yet challenging 4 mile run. The run consist of 4 miles starting at the White Tank Regional Park entrance and running to top of the park for a memorable run of the summer.
Check out this awesome swag!!
- Finisher Medal
- Finisher Tank Top Men's and Women's cut
- This is a green event therefor no cup are available at the water stations. We strongly suggest for all participants to run with a hydration gear. There will be a water station at mile 2 and mile 3.
- 5:00 am White Tank Regional Park Opens
- 5:05 am Packet pickup
- 5:10 am Shuttle begins to starting line
- 5:45 am Last shuttle leaves to starting line
- 6:00 am Race Starts
- Awards to top 4 overall Males and Females
- Special award only to the 4th place male and female in the following age groups.
- 19 and Under
- 20 to 39
- 40 to 49
- 50 to 59
- 60 and over
At the finish line
At the finish line we will have lots of refreshments, snacks and more!! Fun energetic music to celebrate your accomplishment and an awesome finisher medal for you to share all over your favorite social media.
For the love of all that is good and moisture wicking...
ALWAYS visit the race's website for the most complete and accurate race information.
Added to our DirectoryJan 6, 2020
Last Updated in our DirectoryJul 11, 2021
Updates, Options, Corrections, or Problems
Run-Time: Saved Race
- A claimed race is one that you are a contact for. We can email you when we update our listing, or if we have questions or concerns. You can schedule reminder emails to renew your race listings.
- You must Create an Account and Log In, or use an Authorization Code to claim Listings.
- Learn more about Claimed Listings