NameHaven House 5K
On-Site Race Sep 12, 2020 Saturday On-Site Race Past Date Virtual Option
Extended Listing Information
Details from event's RunSignUp.com listing:
Join us for a morning of running, walking, and yoga on the trails at Lake Lansing North. All proceeds benefit Haven House. Sign up for a start time in the registration between 9-11am to start your 5k(ish). We will be there throughout that time with music, smiles, and snacks. To keep everyone healthy, we will not have an official start, but encourage you to walk/run at your pace in your own time. There will be a clock there for you to time yourself. We'll be following the green loop at Lake Lansing North.
Special treat! Your registration includes complimentary social distance yoga from 10-10:30am in the field with Luna Wolf Yoga! Bring your own mat with you.
- $35/person includes running/walking, pre-packaged snacks after you run, yoga, a custom Haven House neck/face gaitor, and a fun time to benefit a great cause!
- $25/person to join us virtually - Run anywhere at anytime. Take a photo before or after your run and tag @HavenHouseEL on Facebook or Twitter. Your registration still includes a custom Haven House neck/face gaitor!
- $10/person for yoga only
Health precautions we are taking:
1. Registration - Please register in advance. Day of registration will be limited. During registration, you will be prompted to select a time slot to start your run/walk. Please only arrive to start during the designated time frame.
2. Distance - We ask that you respect a 6 ft. distance while you run or walk. Please bring a mask to wear with you if you come within 6 ft. of others on the trail or use your Haven House gaitor that you will receive with registration.
3. Snacks - Snacks are the best after a run/walk! We will have hand sanitizer and pre-packaged snacks available for you when you finish your run/walk.
4. Yoga - Yoga will be held in the big field at Lake Lansing North with plenty of space for you to space your mat 6 ft. apart from others.
5. Capacity - This event is capped at 100 participants, with a maximum of 20 participants starting in four different time frames. Please arrive at your scheduled start time. We closely monitor recommendations from the CDC and local health authorities. If guidelines call for reduced event capacity, we will give all participants the choice to transfer their registration to a virtual race or donate their registration fee to Haven House. No refunds will be possible.
**Note: The course is on dirt trails with branches and rocks on the path. The path may not be suitable for strollers or wheelchairs.
***Parking: Parking is available on site. There is a parking fee of $3/car for Ingham County Residents and $5/car for non-residents.
- Packet pick-up to pick-up your neck gaitor, bib, and goodies for in person and virtual participants will be held Thursday, Sept. 10 from 3-5pm and Friday, Sept. 11 from 10am-1pm at Haven House and on the day of the run at Lake Lansing North from 8:50-10:30am. Please wear a face mask when picking up your packet.
For the love of all that is good and moisture wicking...
ALWAYS visit the race's website for the most complete and accurate race information.
Added to our DirectoryJul 19, 2019
Last Updated in our DirectoryAug 1, 2020
This event has concludedWe hope to update it for 2021
Updates, Corrections, or Problems
Run-Time: Saved Race
- A claimed race is one that you are a contact for. We can email you when we update our listing, or if we have questions or concerns. You can schedule reminder emails to renew your race listings.
- You must Create an Account and Log In, or use an Authorization Code to claim Listings.
- Learn more about Claimed Listings