Details from event's Active.com listing:
Ultraman Arizona is a 3 day athletic endeavor guaranteed to test an athlete’s physical and mental limits. It is a journey that will touch your soul and create memories that will last a lifetime. The race covers a total distance of 320 miles (515 kilometers) around the “Valley of the Sun”, Phoenix, Arizona. It requires that each participant complete a 6.2 mile open water swim, a 261.4 mile bike ride, and a 52.4 mile run. Day 1 is a 6.2 mile swim and 90.4 mile bike, Day 2 is a 171 mile bike, and Day 3 is a 52.4 mile run.
Event details and schedule
Ultraman ARIZONA Application Guidelines
- Please complete all questions in detail.
- The application process will continue until all slots are filled.
- There is a non-refundable administrative fee of $200.
- If athlete is invited to race, an additional entry fee of $1,650 is due within one week of invitation being extended to athlete.
- Accepted athletes will be subject to random drug-testing on race weekend, subject to the rules of the USADA.
- For more details, visit www.ultramanarizona.com.
Each stage must be completed in 12 hours or less. We strongly recommend the swim be completed in 6 hours or less. Participants not reaching the respective finish lines within the 12 hour limits will be disqualified, but encouraged to continue each of the following days as a participant.
For the love of all that is good and moisture wicking...
ALWAYS visit the race's website for the most complete and accurate race information.
Added to our DirectoryApr 2, 2019
Last Updated in our DirectoryApr 27, 2021
Updates, Options, Corrections, or Problems
Run-Time: Saved Race
- A claimed race is one that you are a contact for. We can email you when we update our listing, or if we have questions or concerns. You can schedule reminder emails to renew your race listings.
- You must Create an Account and Log In, or use an Authorization Code to claim Listings.
- Learn more about Claimed Listings