Details from event's RunSignUp.com listing:
Battle of the Branches 5 K – United in the Fight Against Veteran Suicide
A friendly competition between all branches of the military, to raise money and awareness in the fight against Veteran Suicide. One Branch wins the title for the most registered participants, but all who support the event, are winners.
Exercise is not required to show support. Simply register to support a favorite branch of service; honor a family member, neighbor, or co-worker. If you are not available to attend in person, you can still register and show your support or participate virtually. Any and all donations are also welcome and appreciated.
Race Day Schedule
- 6:00 am Park opens
- 8:00 am Check-in/ Race day registration opens
- 9:00 am Race starts
- 60/40 Cotton – Poly T-shirt for first 200 registered participants
- Cinch sacks will be available at the event to for participants to pick-up and use for any available swag provided or vendor purchases.
Top 3 overall male and female
1st place male/female 19 and under
1st place male/female 20 to 39
1st place male/female 40 to 59
1st place male/female 60 and over
Various vendors will be selling merchandise, along with exhibitors and food truck(s)
If you are feeling sick please stay home and you can participate virtually.
For the love of all that is good and moisture wicking...
ALWAYS visit the race's website for the most complete and accurate race information.
Added to our DirectoryMar 6, 2019
Last Updated in our DirectoryAug 25, 2021
This event has concludedWe hope to update it for 2022
Updates, Options, Corrections, or Problems
Run-Time: Saved Race
- A claimed race is one that you are a contact for. We can email you when we update our listing, or if we have questions or concerns. You can schedule reminder emails to renew your race listings.
- You must Create an Account and Log In, or use an Authorization Code to claim Listings.
- Learn more about Claimed Listings