NameDalmatian Run Fest
EventsJan 18, 2020 - 26.2M, 13.1M, 5K runJan 19, 2020 - 48.5M, 26.2M, 13.1M runJan 20, 2020 - 26.2M, 13.1M run
Jan 18, 2020 Saturday Past Date - Rescue Rover Jan 19, 2020 Sunday Past Date - Puppy Power Jan 20, 2020 Monday Past Date - Mia's
Extended Listing Information
Details from event's RunSignUp.com listing:
3 Days of Races!
Run 1, 2 or 3 races on an easy loop course! Race features:
- Marathon or Half Marathon each day!
- Paved 2.02-mile loop! (13 Loops = Marathon, 6+ Loops = Half, 24 Loops = Ultra)
- Race Day Packet Pickup at race location starting 1 hour before each race.
- Race Day registration at race location starting 1 hour before each race
- Plenty of FREE parking!
- Long-sleeve tee-shirts (size not guaranteed after January 1st)
- Unique participant medals! Different medal each day!
- Awards for top 3 Males/ top 3 Females at each race, and top Male/Female for the series!
- Save money on 2 races by registering for the Double Dog Dare!
- Save even more on 3 races by registering for the Three Dog Night!
- NEW this year: Dizzy Dalmatian 101! Run the longest distance each day for a buckle!
- For more information about the Rescue Rover 5K: https://runsignup.com/Race/TX/Bedford/RescueRover5K
For the love of all that is good and moisture wicking...
ALWAYS visit the race's website for the most complete and accurate race information.
Added to our DirectoryJan 26, 2019
Last Updated in our DirectoryJan 2, 2020
Page Views - 606
We began reporting page views for details pages on November 1, 2019. Today's page views will be reported tomorrow.
Connections - 636
Connections are when someone clicks a link for this listing, to go to the listing's official website, web page, information, etc.
We began reporting connections on November 1, 2019. Today's connections will be reported tomorrow.
Updates, Corrections, or Problems
Run-Time: Saved Race
- A claimed race is one that you are a contact for. We can email you when we update our listing, or if we have questions or concerns. You can schedule reminder emails to renew your race listings.
- You must Create an Account and Log In, or use an Authorization Code to claim Listings.
- Learn more about Claimed Listings