NameCopper Peak Trails Festival
Events7M trail run
Sep 12, 2020 Saturday
Extended Listing Information
Details from event's RunSignUp.com listing:
Come join a fun mountain bike race and trail run set on the beautiful trails at North America's largest ski jump! The course navigates down to the Black River then climbs 500+ vertical feet to the historic Copper Peak ski flying jump. The downhill is fast and flowy with intermittent jumps and bridges. There will be a Sport race (7 miles), an Expert race (16 miles) as well as a kid's race and trail run (7 miles). We hope you can join us for this fun event!
- 10:00 am - 7 mile Trail Run $25 until 6/1 or 100 total entries, $35 until 8/16, $45 through race day
- 12:30 pm - Expert MTB (16 mi) $35 until 6/1 or 100 total entries, $45 until 8/16, $55 through race day
- 12:30 pm - Sport MTB (7 mi) $25 until 6/1 or 100 total entries, $35 until 8/16, $45 through race day
- 3:15 pm - 1 mi Kids MTB (ages 13 & under) $15 includes shirt, FREE if no shirt desired
- Dual Event Discount - Sign up for the Trail Run plus either the Sport or Expert MTB Race and recieve a $10 discount off the total!
EVENT STARTS AT 10:00 AM ON SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 7TH AT THE MAIN ENTRANCE
T-shirt is included: all racers registered before 8/16/19 are guaranteed a T-shirt
The race is at Copper Peak Ski Flying Hill, just north of Bessemer, MI.
Pre/Post Race Info
Pre-race packet pickup: Friday evening from 6:00pm-8:30pm at Cold Iron Brewing in downtown Ironwood. A lighted bike parade will leave from the brewery at 8pm.
Packet pickup will also be available 8:00am Saturday morning at COPPER PEAK until race start.
Post race party: Cold Iron Brewing will host our post race party beginning at 5pm until close Saturday evening.
For the love of all that is good and moisture wicking...
ALWAYS visit the race's website for the most complete and accurate race information.
Added to our DirectoryJan 21, 2019
Last Updated in our DirectoryJan 20, 2020
Page Views - 21
We began reporting page views for details pages on November 1, 2019. Today's page views will be reported tomorrow.
Connections - 11
Connections are when someone clicks a link for this listing, to go to the listing's official website, web page, information, etc.
We began reporting connections on November 1, 2019. Today's connections will be reported tomorrow.
Updates, Corrections, or Problems
Run-Time: Saved Race
- A claimed race is one that you are a contact for. We can email you when we update our listing, or if we have questions or concerns. You can schedule reminder emails to renew your race listings.
- You must Create an Account and Log In, or use an Authorization Code to claim Listings.
- Learn more about Claimed Listings