Details from event's RunSignUp.com listing:
The run will start and end from AARC Downtown (209 S Ashley St, Ann Arbor, MI 48104).
The 13.1+ mile route includes the following trails in Treetown (Ann Arbor). Bluffs Nature Area, Kuebler Langford Nature Area, Bird Hills Nature Area, Barton Nature Area, Black Pond Woods Nature Area, Barton-Argo Trail, and Cedar Bend. 70% of the course is on gnarly singletrack trails. If you do the math that's 9.5-miles of awesome trail running within the city limits of Ann Arbor, MI!
This is NOT a race. Just a free, fun, and untimed run to showcase Ann Arbor's best trails. There will be some post-run snacks and fun at the store after the run. Runners will receive a sweet Treetown Tussle sticker for tussling with us.
- Treetown Tussle 5+ mile course - https://www.strava.com/routes/2738508175970530488
- Treetown Tussle 13.1+ mile course - https://www.strava.com/routes/14771743
For the love of all that is good and moisture wicking...
ALWAYS visit the race's website for the most complete and accurate race information.
Added to our DirectoryAug 22, 2018
Last Updated in our DirectoryDec 24, 2022
This event has concludedWe hope to update it for 2024
Updates, Options, Corrections, or Problems
Run-Time: Saved Race
- A claimed race is one that you are a contact for. We can email you when we update our listing, or if we have questions or concerns. You can schedule reminder emails to renew your race listings.
- You must Create an Account and Log In, or use an Authorization Code to claim Listings.
- Learn more about Claimed Listings