EventsOct 10, 2020 - 24H, 100M, 75M, 12H, 100K, 50M, 50K, 26.2M, 13.1M, 10K, 5K, 1M run | 24H, 12H relayOct 11, 2020 - 26.2M, 13.1M, 10K, 5K run
Oct 10, 2020 Saturday Oct 11, 2020 Sunday
Extended Listing Information
Details from event's RunSignUp.com listing:
Montgomery Bell State Park
Burns, TN (outside Nashville)
October 10-12, 2020
Included in your race registration:
- All food from Friday night (October 9) until the last runner finishes.
- Pajama pants for half marathon, marathon, and ultramarathon runners, and relay team members. Cotton t-shirt for 1 mile, 5K, and 10K runners. (Must register by September 16th to guarantee your size!)
- Ridiculously stocked aid station to keep you moving.
- Finisher cowbell medal (Buckle for 100 milers)
- Any other gifts and fun we decide to bestow upon you!
We HIGHLY recommend visiting the website for this race to get a feel for what you're getting yourself into. If you're looking for a highly competitive race with strict rules, this isn't it. This is a family atmosphere, laid back, and we're about getting your miles done and getting you to your goal. When you register for this race, you acknowledge that you have read the website and understand how our races are run.
As with any other race put on by any other company, registration fees and add-on fees are final and are not refundable or transferable for any reason. The races will go on rain, snow, or shine.
For the love of all that is good and moisture wicking...
ALWAYS visit the race's website for the most complete and accurate race information.
Added to our DirectoryAug 11, 2017
Last Updated in our DirectoryNov 10, 2019
Page Views - 93
We began reporting page views for details pages on November 1, 2019. Today's page views will be reported tomorrow.
Connections - 111
Connections are when someone clicks a link for this listing, to go to the listing's official website, web page, information, etc.
We began reporting connections on November 1, 2019. Today's connections will be reported tomorrow.
Updates, Corrections, or Problems
Run-Time: Saved Race
- A claimed race is one that you are a contact for. We can email you when we update our listing, or if we have questions or concerns. You can schedule reminder emails to renew your race listings.
- You must Create an Account and Log In, or use an Authorization Code to claim Listings.
- Learn more about Claimed Listings