Details from event's RunSignUp.com listing:
Register now for the 7th Annual Cream Puff 5K, the sweetest run/walk of the year!
Run or walk to benefit the Wisconsin State Fair Park Foundation and receive sweet benefits including a ticket to the 2023 State Fair, an Original Cream Puff, a cool T-Shirt and more. This year, you can choose to run or walk as you like:
Live option: Join us to run or walk through the Fair Park on Wednesday, July 19. Race starts at 6:30 p.m. for 5K runners and 6:35 p.m. start for 1K walkers. Then, stay for the Wednesday Night Live after-party starting at 7 p.m!
Virtual option: You can run or walk where and when you want and receive benefits including a voucher for a 3-pack of Original Cream Puffs! This registration fee includes shipping of your packet which will be mailed post-event!
BAKER’S DOZEN SPECIAL
Register 13 or more adults using the same team/group name and then all team members will receive a discount! We will also print your company, family or other special name on the back of the shirt!
Packet Mailing for In-Person Participants:
Skip Packet Pickup and we will mail your packet for $15!
Benefits for In-Person Event Participants:
⦁ 2023 Wisconsin State Fair admission ticket
⦁ Commemorative participant ribbon
⦁ Original Cream Puff
⦁ Michelob Ultra or Dasani water
Virtual participants will receive in the mail a voucher for a 3-pack of Original Cream Puffs, ribbon, T-shirt and fair ticket.
The Cream Puff 5K benefits the Wisconsin State Fair Park Foundation, an independent 501c3 non-profit that is dedicated to helping the Fair to grow. We fund capital improvement projects and education and art programs around the park. In the last 12 months, we have supported:
Central Mall - The year brought continued improvements to Central Mall including more than $97,000 for new seating areas with ADA accessible benches. The area continues to be the central hub of the Fair where Fairgoers can relax and meet with friends.
Central Park - Immediately following Harvest Fair 2022, construction crews began dismantling the old fountain area to create more green space in Central Park. The Foundation has pledged $100,000 to fund the installation of a custom water feature on the south end of the park that will be ready for the 2023 Fair.
Ag Education – The Foundation is funding an “Ag Discovery Day” at the park in May 2023 for more than 1,000 elementary school children. The day is designed to give students a better understanding of the agriculture industry in the state.
Thank you for supporting the Foundation! Learn more at www.wsfpfoundation.org.
For the love of all that is good and moisture wicking...
ALWAYS visit the race's website for the most complete and accurate race information.
Added to our DirectoryApr 13, 2016
Last Updated in our DirectoryFeb 1, 2023
Appears in Directories
Updates, Options, Corrections, or Problems
- Because we personally verify everything that is submitted to us, we allow anyone to submit an update or correction, or report a problem. No need to create an account or log in.
- Submit an Update Or Correction
- Feature This Listing
- Report a Bad Link
- Remove From Directory
Run-Time: Saved Race
- A Saved Race is one that has been added to your personal directory. You can organized races in lists, and add comments for your own personal reminders and information.
- You must Create an Account and Log In to save races to your own personal directory.
- Learn more about Saved Races
- A claimed race is one that you are a contact for. We can email you when we update our listing, or if we have questions or concerns. You can schedule reminder emails to renew your race listings.
- You must Create an Account and Log In, or use an Authorization Code to claim Listings.
- Learn more about Claimed Listings