Details from event's RunSignUp.com listing:
Our 5th annual Run Your Socks Off allows you to run your own race, at your own pace, and time it yourself within a 12-day window. Share with your friends and family!
- The 12-day window for this virtual run/walk event is September 18 through September 30.Complete 3.1 miles (either at one time or break it up).
- Self-report results (with a selfie!) through email (swallowschool5K@gmail.com) or Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Swallow5K .
- Swallow students win prizes for participation (including an extra recess for the class with highest participation!)
- Earn bragging rights if you outrun our Principal
- Cost for the virtual run is $15 which includes an official race T-shirt
Packet pickup for those registered by 9/11 will be September 18 at Endurance House. If you register later, you can pick up your packets after the race period.
And a HUGE thank you to our 2020 sponsors:
Orthopaedic Associates of Wisconsin
Holzhauer, Hewett & Barta Orthodontics
Lake Country Eye Care
Monster Tree Service
RACE COURSE SPONSORS
Enterprise Lighting & Control
Lake Country Lacrosse
FINISH LINE SPONSORS
Endter's Sports Grill
Hess Sweitzer painting
State Farm – Mike Gogin
If you would like to purchase additional shirts, contact the school at swallowschool5K@gmail.com.
For the love of all that is good and moisture wicking...
ALWAYS visit the race's website for the most complete and accurate race information.
Added to our DirectoryApr 9, 2016
Last Updated in our DirectoryAug 9, 2020
Last checked by a snack-eating human.Apr 13, 2021
This event has concludedWe hope to update it for 2022
Updates, Options, Corrections, or Problems
Run-Time: Saved Race
- A claimed race is one that you are a contact for. We can email you when we update our listing, or if we have questions or concerns. You can schedule reminder emails to renew your race listings.
- You must Create an Account and Log In, or use an Authorization Code to claim Listings.
- Learn more about Claimed Listings