Details from event's RunSignUp.com listing:
This Year is # SEVEN!!!!!
We have three ways to Crawl, Walk, Run Against Cancer!
Lonsdale Crawl5K: Crawl, Walk Run Against Cancer - VIRTUAL
- Timeline: Anytime throughout the whole month of October!
- Each registered participant under the Virtual 5K will receive a 5K shirt and other goodies.
- Registration is $40 / per participant
Lonsdale Crawl5K: Crawl, Walk Run Against Cancer - IN-PERSON
- Timeline: Saturday morning, October 17.
- The route will be the same as 2019.
- Each registered participant under the In-Person 5K will receive a 5K shirt and other goodies.
- This will be a social distancing event and MDH guidance is supported and required to participate
- Registration is $35 for pre-registration and $40 to register day of the event.
- The route for the in person Oct 17 date can be found HERE and covers the peaceful paths and neighborhoods of Lonsdale!
theMARATHON: Crawl, Walk Run Against Cancer - VIRTUAL
- Timeline: Anytime throughout the month of October
- Complete 26.2 miles in any time frame - either in one day or spread it out throughout the month and tally the miles together!
- Track your daily results (link coming soon!)
- Each registered participant for theMARATHON will receive a personalized theMARATHON long sleeve dry-fit shirt and goodie bag.
Please visit our website for more information on how we came to be, what our mission and goals are and other projects we are working on!
For the love of all that is good and moisture wicking...
ALWAYS visit the race's website for the most complete and accurate race information.
Added to our DirectorySep 1, 2015
Last Updated in our DirectoryNov 1, 2019
Last checked by a snack-eating human.Sep 28, 2021
This event has concludedWe hope to update it for 2022
Updates, Options, Corrections, or Problems
Run-Time: Saved Race
- A claimed race is one that you are a contact for. We can email you when we update our listing, or if we have questions or concerns. You can schedule reminder emails to renew your race listings.
- You must Create an Account and Log In, or use an Authorization Code to claim Listings.
- Learn more about Claimed Listings