We are making progress every day. Thanks for your patience.
NameMarket Street Mission 5K Race for Recovery
On-Site Race Jul 4, 2020 Saturday Cancelled Virtual Race Jul 3 - Jul 5, 2020
Extended Listing Information
Details from event's RunSignUp.com listing:
Join us VIRTUALLY for this year’s Market Street Mission 5K Race for Recovery! In an effort to keep our community safe and healthy, this year you can participate and virtually “attend” our annual 5K from ANYWHERE while joining the fun right on our Facebook Event page! Although we may be miles or states apart, we can gather our friends, family, and coworkers together in a virtual effort to celebrate recovery, independence and community, support one another, the Market Street Mission and those it serves, and get fit along the way! Your support is especially important this year as the Mission remains open and committed to serving those who are homeless, hungry and hurting in our community.
Our virtual event experience will bring you not only the chance to run or walk a 5K on 4th of July weekend and report your time for the results, but a virtual event venue on Facebook where we will host many interactive activities including raffle giveaways, prizes, challenges, special participant focus days, and more during event week (June 29 - July 5). We encourage you to share your goals and accomplishments, selfies with our souvenir bibs and tech tees, and follow event updates. We’ll even be hosting a LIVE kick-off on Friday July 3rd at 9 a.m. RSVP GOING on our Facebook event and stay connected!
Why do we race THIS year?
- To come together as an online community to race and enjoy the 4th of July holiday.
- To support the programs of the Market Street Mission and those they serve.
- To promote a healthy drug-free lifestyle for those in recovery.
- To remember a loved one who lost his/her battle to addiction.
You can support Market Street Mission in a number of ways!
- Register to participate!
- Consider a donation above your registration fee (donations are tax deductible).
- Fundraise by asking family & friends to sponsor your run or walk with a donation.
- Become a sponsor and help make the race possible! Email Eric for more information - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proceeds from the 5K benefit Market Street Mission's Life Change Recovery Program. We are a 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization that provides all our services free of charge to those in need. We are not subsidized by government funding. To learn more about Market Street Mission, visit www.marketstreet.org.
For the love of all that is good and moisture wicking...
ALWAYS visit the race's website for the most complete and accurate race information.
Added to our DirectoryMar 4, 2015
Last Updated in our DirectoryMay 20, 2020
Last checked by a snack-eating human.May 25, 2020
Page Views - 224
We began reporting page views for details pages on November 1, 2019. Today's page views will be reported tomorrow.
Connections - 205
Connections are when someone clicks a link for this listing, to go to the listing's official website, web page, information, etc.
We began reporting connections on November 1, 2019. Today's connections will be reported tomorrow.
Updates, Corrections, or Problems
Run-Time: Saved Race
- A claimed race is one that you are a contact for. We can email you when we update our listing, or if we have questions or concerns. You can schedule reminder emails to renew your race listings.
- You must Create an Account and Log In, or use an Authorization Code to claim Listings.
- Learn more about Claimed Listings