Events5K obstacle run
On-Site Race Sep 19, 2020 Saturday Cancelled Virtual Race Sep 19 - Sep 26, 2020
Extended Listing Information
Details from event's RunSignUp.com listing:
This year's Agri-Fit Challenge has gone virtual! Participants will have between September 19-26 to time themselves completing four workouts and a 5K run. Our workouts will be revealed by local gyms in the weeks leading up to the Agri-Fit. Currently we have:
- 50 Squats presented by The Gym 24/7 Fitness in Alma, MI
- 40 Push-ups presented by 4Seasons Gym in St. Louis, MI
- 30 Jump Lunges presented by Mortar CrossFit in St. Louis, MI
Along with the race shirt we will also provide a $10 Chamber Bucks gift certificate to all participants that can be used at hundreds of locations across Gratiot County.
Thank you for supporting the mission of the Gratiot Area Chamber of Commerce! We look forward to seeing everyone's pictures from their event.
For the love of all that is good and moisture wicking...
ALWAYS visit the race's website for the most complete and accurate race information.
Added to our DirectoryAug 8, 2014
Last Updated in our DirectoryMay 23, 2020
Last checked by a snack-eating human.Sep 6, 2020
Page Views - 133
We began reporting page views for details pages on November 1, 2019. Today's page views will be reported tomorrow.
Connections - 57
Connections are when someone clicks a link for this listing, to go to the listing's official website, web page, information, etc.
We began reporting connections on November 1, 2019. Today's connections will be reported tomorrow.
Updates, Corrections, or Problems
Run-Time: Saved Race
- A claimed race is one that you are a contact for. We can email you when we update our listing, or if we have questions or concerns. You can schedule reminder emails to renew your race listings.
- You must Create an Account and Log In, or use an Authorization Code to claim Listings.
- Learn more about Claimed Listings