Details from event's Active.com listing:
Warm your hearts and soles at Nebraska's favorite Valentine's Day Run! Friends, Lovers, Significant Others! The final of our 2023 Winter Fitness Series. Proceeds benefit Club 402 XC & Track, American Health & Fitness Institute, USATF Nebraska Association LDR Program and Run Guru Elite.
Event details and schedule
Packet pick up and race day registration opens at 8:30 at the Two Rivers State Park office. 10:00 am start time. Parking by the cabooses. USATF Certified course. Official times. Awards. Baked goodies! All vehicles must have a 2023 Nebraska Game and Parks permit! NGPC - Login (gooutdoorsne.com)
The 5K consists of two loops of the pancake flat, closed road course.
The Valentine's Day 5K wraps up our 2023 Winter Fitness Series. Your participation has provided donations for our designated programs and charities. On their behalf, we thank you for your support! Please be sure and mark your calendars for Saturday April 29th when the 18th annual Nebraska Trail Run returns to Platte River State Park!
For the love of all that is good and moisture wicking...
ALWAYS visit the race's website for the most complete and accurate race information.
Added to our DirectoryNov 2, 2013
Last Updated in our DirectoryDec 27, 2022
Appears in Directories
This event has concludedWe hope to update it for 2024
Updates, Options, Corrections, or Problems
- Because we personally verify everything that is submitted to us, we allow anyone to submit an update or correction, or report a problem. No need to create an account or log in.
- Submit an Update Or Correction
- Feature This Listing
- Report a Bad Link
- Remove From Directory
Run-Time: Saved Race
- A Saved Race is one that has been added to your personal directory. You can organized races in lists, and add comments for your own personal reminders and information.
- You must Create an Account and Log In to save races to your own personal directory.
- Learn more about Saved Races
- A claimed race is one that you are a contact for. We can email you when we update our listing, or if we have questions or concerns. You can schedule reminder emails to renew your race listings.
- You must Create an Account and Log In, or use an Authorization Code to claim Listings.
- Learn more about Claimed Listings