NameWe The Runners Half Marathon
Events13.1M run10K run5K runkids run
Jul 4, 2020 Saturday Past Date
Details from event's RunSignUp.com listing:
We are constantly keeping up with the race industry so that we can deliver you the best possible race experience. As restrictions have lifted, in-person races are a GO (with precautions in mind). So, let us wipe this slate clean and push reset. Ok, is everyone ready for the news?
Because we miss everyone of you so much, and we know many of you are itching to race with your fellow runners, we are excited to announce the 8th Annual We The Runners Half Marathon 10k/5k has added back a live, in-person race option along with our super fun virtual experience. We understand that there are participants who want to run or walk this race wherever they seem fit, be it in an exotic location or in the familiarity of their own stomping grounds. As such, we are pleased to offer both options for our runners and walkers!
Safety is paramount for Totally Running, our sponsors, and most importantly, for our racers. We are currently following the CDC guidelines for protection against COVID-19 and will continue to do so at our upcoming races.
Please review these guidelines here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
Race Information (Live Race Option)
Where: Chattahoochee Pointe Park
5790 Chattahoochee Pointe Dr Suwanee, GA 30024
When: Saturday, July 4th, 2020
Wave Starts - Choose during Registration
Face Coverings and Personal Protective measures:
- Our staff will wear gloves and cloth masks during check-in and registration.
- Participants are strongly encouraged to wear face coverings before the race if picking up your race packet on race day. Masks are not required while outdoors, this is at your discretion.
- Participants are encouraged to leave 6 feet between each other. We will use wave starts to limit participants at the start line and we will have room to spread out before and during the race.
- Registration tables will be 6 feet apart.
- Participants will be lined up in waves according to race pace. Look for the sign with your average minute per mile and start in this wave.
- Due to restrictions, there will be no water stations or nutrition on the course.
- Please be mindful of social distancing, pre-race, race, and post-race.
Join us for a Finisher’s Party and awards ceremony outside at Halcyon on the Green on Sunday, July 5 from 12:00 – 1:00 pm. Fun prizes, awards, and more await!
Race Information (Virtual Race Option)
Virtual Course – Run virtually anywhere on the globe between 10 am Monday, June 29 and Saturday, July 4, 2020 at 8 pm.
Unfortunately, this race does have a participant cap so register early to ensure your place among our July 4th celebration! Race Day Registration will be available unless the race sells out. This venue is not as big as our customary venue, and this is why we are capping the race. So, hurry up and secure your bib!
For your consideration
If you are not comfortable participating in the race or are showing signs of sickness (fever over 100.4, cough, shortness of breath, etc), please stay home.
For the love of all that is good and moisture wicking...
ALWAYS visit the race's website for the most complete and accurate race information.
Added to our DirectoryMar 25, 2013
Last Updated in our DirectoryJun 26, 2020
This event has concludedWe hope to update it for 2021
Updates, Corrections, or Problems
Run-Time: Saved Race
- A claimed race is one that you are a contact for. We can email you when we update our listing, or if we have questions or concerns. You can schedule reminder emails to renew your race listings.
- You must Create an Account and Log In, or use an Authorization Code to claim Listings.
- Learn more about Claimed Listings