Details from event's RunSignUp.com listing:
The Old Town Commercial Association will host its 16th annual Scrooge Scramble 5K Run/Walk on Dec. 2, 2023 at 9:30 a.m. This is a family friendly event and a great chance to get outdoors. All walkers and runners are welcome! Please no pets on the run - this is for our runners protection and the safety of our furry friends.
Giveaway Items All Participants will receive finisher medals and an I Love Old Town mug.
Packet pick up will be available on Friday, December 1 from 5:00 - 7:00 p.m. at the Old Town Commercial Association office (1232 Turner Street) or on Race Day, Saturday, December 2 from 8:30 a.m.-9:30 a.m.
The race will be timed by Michigan Running Foundation.
Age divisions for timing purposes are as follows: Under 14, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+. No placement medals or awards ceremony.
All proceeds benefit Old Town and the Old Town Commercial Association.
For the love of all that is good and moisture wicking...
ALWAYS visit the race's website for the most complete and accurate race information.
Added to our DirectoryJan 7, 2012
Last Updated in our DirectoryJan 23, 2023
Appears in Directories
Updates, Options, Corrections, or Problems
- Because we personally verify everything that is submitted to us, we allow anyone to submit an update or correction, or report a problem. No need to create an account or log in.
- Submit an Update Or Correction
- Feature This Listing
- Report a Bad Link
- Remove From Directory
Run-Time: Saved Race
- A Saved Race is one that has been added to your personal directory. You can organized races in lists, and add comments for your own personal reminders and information.
- You must Create an Account and Log In to save races to your own personal directory.
- Learn more about Saved Races
- A claimed race is one that you are a contact for. We can email you when we update our listing, or if we have questions or concerns. You can schedule reminder emails to renew your race listings.
- You must Create an Account and Log In, or use an Authorization Code to claim Listings.
- Learn more about Claimed Listings