Details from event's RunSignUp.com listing:
JingleJog 5K Run/Walk on Saturday, December 4, 2021!
The Race will being at 3:00pm for both runners and walkers. Walkers will begin behind all runners.
Registration Information: Entry fee includes a commemorative Jinglejog T-shirt. *Shirts not guaranteed for registrations after Friday, November 19th. Online Registration will close on November 29, 2021.
Entry Fee: Before deadline (November 19th) - $25.00 and includes a race t-shirt. After Deadline - $30.00 and does not guarantee a t-shirt.
Course info: Race begins and ends behind the Fenton United Methodist Church Family Life Center, 119 S Leroy St. Fenton, MI. Mostly flat, and well marked on paved streets in downtown Fenton. Roads are open to vehicle traffic, but are monitored by police and volunteers.
Facilities: Restrooms and shelter available.
- Friday, December 3rd (3pm-6pm) at the Fenton and Linden Regional Chamber Office at 104 S. Adelaide St.
- RACE DAY, December 4th (1pm-2:45pm) at Fenton United Methodist Church Family Life Center, 119 S. Leroy St. Fenton, MI.
Awards: Gift cards to First place Male & Female, 1st place Masters Male & Female. Collectable tree ornament 1st-3rd in each Age Group Male & Female: 13 & under, 14-18, 19-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80 & Up
DON'T FORGET! Wear a Santa Costume or festive holiday attire and you will receive a $5 refund at registration!!
JingleJog kicks off the Jinglefest celebration, shopping, ice sculptures, horse & carriage rides & lighted parade @ 6pm, community Tree lighting following the parade (approximately 7pm) and fireworks.
Event brought to you by: The Fenton and Linden Regional Chamber of Commerce
For the love of all that is good and moisture wicking...
ALWAYS visit the race's website for the most complete and accurate race information.
Added to our DirectoryDec 2, 2011
Last Updated in our DirectorySep 30, 2021
Updates, Options, Corrections, or Problems
Run-Time: Saved Race
- A claimed race is one that you are a contact for. We can email you when we update our listing, or if we have questions or concerns. You can schedule reminder emails to renew your race listings.
- You must Create an Account and Log In, or use an Authorization Code to claim Listings.
- Learn more about Claimed Listings