organized byRacing Undergroundpart ofWinter Run Series
Details from event's RunSignUp.com listing:
The Ralston Creek races feature a fun winter half-marathon and 5K run conveniently located on the west side of the Denver Metro Area in Arvada, Colorado. The courses cover a scenic mix of road and bike path over rolling terrain, and an optional early start time for half-marathon runners who expect to take more than 2 hours 45 minutes to complete the course!
Half-Marathon entry is limited to the first 650 registrations. 5K registration is limited to the first 350 entries. Once a distance has filled, we cannot accept any additional entries for that distance.
Your entry fee includes entry into the race, a finisher's medal (for half-marathon runners who complete the course), FREE race photo downloads, fun music, hot cocoa and tasty breakfast burritos, and if you are one of the speedy guys or gals up front in the half-marathon, you may take home a bit of cash!!!
A long sleeve tech shirt will be included with all adult entries. Youth 5k entries will include a short sleeve 50/50 t-shirt.
The post-race festivities will continue at the nearby Colorado Tap House located on Ralston Creek trail at 14982 W. 69th Ave. where you can show you race bib any time on race day and receive $2 off a beverage item of your choice. With 30 taps there are plenty of beer options, but also cider, seltzer, wine and cocktails. They serve coffee drinks, kombucha, CBD Cider, Tommyknocker N/A Beer, Root Beer and soft drinks. They serve small food items and the food truck of the day rolls up at noon!
This is also the final race in the Racing Underground Winter Running Series, which makes its return after two years of COVID.
The three-race series includes the Stocking Run 5K in December, the Yeti Chase 5K/10K in January, and the Ralston Creek Half-Marathon & 5K in February. Choose from the 5K-5K-5K series or the 5K-10K-Half Marathon Series.
For the love of all that is good and moisture wicking...
ALWAYS visit the race's website for the most complete and accurate race information.
Added to our DirectoryNov 12, 2011
Last Updated in our DirectoryJan 22, 2023
Appears in Directories
This event has concludedWe hope to update it for 2024
Updates, Options, Corrections, or Problems
- Because we personally verify everything that is submitted to us, we allow anyone to submit an update or correction, or report a problem. No need to create an account or log in.
- Submit an Update Or Correction
- Feature This Listing
- Report a Bad Link
- Remove From Directory
Run-Time: Saved Race
- A Saved Race is one that has been added to your personal directory. You can organized races in lists, and add comments for your own personal reminders and information.
- You must Create an Account and Log In to save races to your own personal directory.
- Learn more about Saved Races
- A claimed race is one that you are a contact for. We can email you when we update our listing, or if we have questions or concerns. You can schedule reminder emails to renew your race listings.
- You must Create an Account and Log In, or use an Authorization Code to claim Listings.
- Learn more about Claimed Listings