Details from event's RunSignUp.com listing:
Join us for a special Thanksgiving Day 5k Race through Historic Downtown Jefferson benefiting the FBC Jefferson Food Bank!
The Food Bank serves hundreds of Jackson County families in need every year.
Qualifying race for the AJC Peachtree Road Race.
Course is USA Track and Field Certified Course. Certification #GA17065WC
Race starts at 8:00AM. Packet pickup starts at 7:00AM in the Education Building.
$12.00 plus 15 canned good items! All proceeds go directly to benefit the Food Bank.
Late Registration after midnight November 16 and race day registration: $15.00 and 15 canned good items.
Your paid entry by November 24 guarantees a long sleeve T-shirt. Shirts are not guaranteed to late or race day registrants. Canned good items will be collected on race day behind the church beginning at 7:00AM.
Suggested canned items: Green beans, corn, peas, jelly, corn, pasta, pasta sauce, peanut butter, and any non perishable food product.
-Top Male & Female, Masters, Grand Masters, and Seniors
-Top 3 Male/Female in each age group: 9 & under, 10-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64,65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80 and up.
We would love to have your family or your business become a sponsor for this very important cause! If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, please use the Donation option in the online registration process, or contact us via email at email@example.com.
- Presenting Sponsor $300+ primary logo on all advertising and shirts
- Platinum Level ($200.00 or higher) sponsors can have their name and large logo advertised on T-shirt.
- Gold Level ($100.00 - $199.00) sponsors can have their name and business logo printed on the back of the T-shirt.
- Silver level ($50.00- $99.00) sponsors have their business or family name listed on the race T-shirt.
Every penny goes to benefit the Food Bank!
For the love of all that is good and moisture wicking...
ALWAYS visit the race's website for the most complete and accurate race information.
Added to our DirectoryNov 2, 2011
Last Updated in our DirectoryApr 11, 2021
Updates, Options, Corrections, or Problems
Run-Time: Saved Race
- A claimed race is one that you are a contact for. We can email you when we update our listing, or if we have questions or concerns. You can schedule reminder emails to renew your race listings.
- You must Create an Account and Log In, or use an Authorization Code to claim Listings.
- Learn more about Claimed Listings