NameAll Saints Mission Run
Events5K run3K run
Nov 2, 2019 Saturday Past Date
Extended Listing Information
Details from event's Active.com listing:
This year's race theme is All Saints: Running for Their Lives. Our prayer is that you come out to remember the saints that have touched your lives in the past, support the young saints willing to serve as the hands and feet of Christ in the present, and celebrate the formation of the saints of the future.
The proceeds will go directly to to two great causes: The Youth Group International Mission trips and the Stephen Nolasco memorial fund.
Event details and schedule
Race Start Times:
3K starts at 7:30am
5K starts at 8:00am
Bib Pick-Up/Race Day Registration:
Race Day Registration and packet pick-up begins at 6:30am in front of Transfiguration Catholic Church (front of the parking lot closest to the bulding).
Runners and Walkers will proceed to the starting line at 7:20am for the 3K and 7:50am for the 5K
** Jogging Strollers and Saints costume are permitted!**
The race course is an out and back for both the 3K and 5K with water stations at both turn around points. See link for a map of the course:
$25 Adult, $15 Youth until November 2nd
$30 Adult on Race Day
FREE for ages 5 and under when accompanied by registered parent or guardian.
Awards will begin at 9:30am. Awards to Male/Female Overall, and Male/Female 1st, 2nd and 3rd place in age groups: 6-12, 13-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60 and older.
Parking for the race is in the Church parking lot on Blackwell Road. The physical address: 1815 Blackwell Road, Marietta, GA 30144.
- There are three parking ramps to the Church
- The ramp closest to Shallowford Road is the one to use for access to the parking area.
- If you are coming from Canton Road, the parking ramp is the third entrance.
- If coming from Shallowford Road side of Blackwell it will be the first entrance.
- A uniformed police officer and volunteer will be in front of the Church to direct you if you have any problems.
What you will Receive -
* a premium quality tshirt
* a complimentary fruit (banana or orange slice and breakfast bar)
* Goodie bag with water bottle and local coupons
RACE BIB TEAR-TABS will be used to redeem t-shirt and goodie bags
Race will go on rain or shine! Dress accordingly.
You may email firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional questions you may have.
For the love of all that is good and moisture wicking...
ALWAYS visit the race's website for the most complete and accurate race information.
Added to our DirectoryOct 9, 2011
Last Updated in our DirectoryAug 15, 2019
Page Views - 12
We began reporting page views for details pages on November 1, 2019. Today's page views will be reported tomorrow.
Connections - 18
Connections are when someone clicks a link for this listing, to go to the listing's official website, web page, information, etc.
We began reporting connections on November 1, 2019. Today's connections will be reported tomorrow.
Updates, Corrections, or Problems
Run-Time: Saved Race
- A claimed race is one that you are a contact for. We can email you when we update our listing, or if we have questions or concerns. You can schedule reminder emails to renew your race listings.
- You must Create an Account and Log In, or use an Authorization Code to claim Listings.
- Learn more about Claimed Listings