Details from event's RunSignUp.com listing:
Come run in the 18th Annual ADA Memorial to show your support of the Anniversary of the American's with Disabilities Act. Enjoy slight up & down hill running on a cool shady course.
- $25 Pre-Registration, $30 Race Day Registration
- Split Times at Miles 1 & 2;
- Electronic Timing by Race Works
- Results Posted Online
- Dri-fit tees guaranteed for Pre-Registered Runners
- Custom Medals for Top 3 Under 10, 11-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80+ and Wheelchair Categories
- Plenty of Fruit, Water and Food Provided to All Participants
- Brickhouse Mobile DJ will keep the atmosphere fun
For the love of all that is good and moisture wicking...
ALWAYS visit the race's website for the most complete and accurate race information.
Added to our DirectoryJun 17, 2011
Last Updated in our DirectoryJun 26, 2019
Last checked by a snack-eating human.Apr 13, 2021
This event has concludedWe hope to update it for 2022
Updates, Options, Corrections, or Problems
Run-Time: Saved Race
- A claimed race is one that you are a contact for. We can email you when we update our listing, or if we have questions or concerns. You can schedule reminder emails to renew your race listings.
- You must Create an Account and Log In, or use an Authorization Code to claim Listings.
- Learn more about Claimed Listings