Details from event's RunSignUp.com listing:
RMRR provides consistent and individualized marathon training opportunities for runners of all abilities.
All races in the series are low cost, friendly, fully supported, and officially timed.The first two races, March 26 & April 23, are 10 Mile and 20 Mile races (runners choice for distance). The third race in the series is the Inaugural Blue Heron half marathon. All you need to do is focus on your running! Our races fit perfectly in training schedules for Boston, London, Colfax, and other spring full and half marathons.
Everyone is welcome to Marathon Training Series races: RMRR members, guests, training team members, everyone! The course is clearly marked, and mile markers will help you gauge your time. Aid stations will have water, sports drink, and gels. Winners of each distance will receive ribbons and running store gift certificates. We make it easy for you to work on your pace, your nutrition and drinking, and getting everything ready for your big race.
RMRR members get a $5 discount (automatically taken at registration check out). Race day registration will be available for $5 more.
Please note that for everyone's safety dogs or running strollers are not permitted on our courses. Thanks for understanding.
The races begin at 8 am at the Platte River Trailhead Park in Thornton, at 88th and Colorado.
For the love of all that is good and moisture wicking...
ALWAYS visit the race's website for the most complete and accurate race information.
Added to our DirectoryFeb 24, 2011
Last Updated in our DirectoryMar 23, 2023
Appears in Directories
Updates, Options, Corrections, or Problems
- Because we personally verify everything that is submitted to us, we allow anyone to submit an update or correction, or report a problem. No need to create an account or log in.
- Submit an Update Or Correction
- Feature This Listing
- Report a Bad Link
- Remove From Directory
Run-Time: Saved Race
- A Saved Race is one that has been added to your personal directory. You can organized races in lists, and add comments for your own personal reminders and information.
- You must Create an Account and Log In to save races to your own personal directory.
- Learn more about Saved Races
- A claimed race is one that you are a contact for. We can email you when we update our listing, or if we have questions or concerns. You can schedule reminder emails to renew your race listings.
- You must Create an Account and Log In, or use an Authorization Code to claim Listings.
- Learn more about Claimed Listings