Details from event's Active.com listing:
WELCOME TO THE 13TH ANNIVERSARY RUNNING OF
THE WHERE THERE'S A WILL THERE'S A WAY 5k -2023
Sat Feb 4, 2023 - River Trail Middle School
Gates Open: 8am
Fun Run 5K Begins: 9am
Click here for directions/parking/instructions
The Where There's A Will There's A Way 5K is a Fun Run For Hope. It was created, owned and implemented by teenagers 13 years ago as part of the birth of The Will To Live Foundation, a non-profit organization created by kids to increase the Will To Live of teenagers and young adults everywhere. We do this by:
- Raising The Awareness of Teen Suicide in our communities
- Increasing The Education around depression and other mental illnesses and their stigmas
- Delivering Hope to Teenagers (and their families) everwhere
As always, 100% of all funds raised go towards the "Education and Awareness programs of the Will To Live Foundation.
This is our 13th Anniversay runing of this wonderful event that was created and is implemented and owned by the teenagers of Will to Live! We hope you will join us! We expect over 1500 partiipants enjoying a wonderful event full of hope - we call it "Hope's Greatest Run"
Thank you for your support. Remember this is a fun run! All are welcome - from experienced and competitive runners (they get to go first) to Families, kids, dogs (with leash and clean up of course), neighborhood groups and corporations as well. As always, it is a team theme, so if you have a group of "Life Teammates" (10 or more) - then sign up and run as a team - together (you'll also save $5/each)
Love ya man!
The Will To Live Foundation, a non profit 501(c)(3) public charity that was created by and for the teens and young adults themselves. For more information on the foundation and it's mission, visit www.will-to-live.org
Event details and schedule
The 13th Annual Where There's A Will There's A Way 5K Fun For Hope will start at 9am on Saturday February 4, 2023 (gates open at 8am).
For more information including directions and parking instructions, please visit our site at: https://will-to-live.org/willsway5k23/.
For the love of all that is good and moisture wicking...
ALWAYS visit the race's website for the most complete and accurate race information.
Added to our DirectoryDec 13, 2010
Last Updated in our DirectoryNov 25, 2022
Last checked by a snack-eating human.Feb 7, 2023
Appears in Directories
This event has concludedWe hope to update it for 2024
Updates, Options, Corrections, or Problems
- Because we personally verify everything that is submitted to us, we allow anyone to submit an update or correction, or report a problem. No need to create an account or log in.
- Submit an Update Or Correction
- Feature This Listing
- Report a Bad Link
- Remove From Directory
Run-Time: Saved Race
- A Saved Race is one that has been added to your personal directory. You can organized races in lists, and add comments for your own personal reminders and information.
- You must Create an Account and Log In to save races to your own personal directory.
- Learn more about Saved Races
- A claimed race is one that you are a contact for. We can email you when we update our listing, or if we have questions or concerns. You can schedule reminder emails to renew your race listings.
- You must Create an Account and Log In, or use an Authorization Code to claim Listings.
- Learn more about Claimed Listings