Many of the affected races are offering alternate options, including virtual options. We are unable to show these options. Even if a listing is marked as cancelled, please check with the race's website for all current information and options.
NameAutumn Trail Series
EventsSep 2, 2020 - 4M trail run | kids runSep 16, 2020 - 4M trail run | kids runSep 30, 2020 - 5K trail run | kids runOct 14, 2020 - 5K trail run | kids run
Sep 2, 2020 Wednesday Sep 16, 2020 Wednesday Sep 30, 2020 Wednesday Oct 14, 2020 Wednesday
Extended Listing Information
Details from event's RunSignUp.com listing:
Autumn Trail Series is a 4 event trail running series.
- Run every other Wednesday - September 4th until October 16th in Hyland Lake Park in Bloomington, MN.
- September courses are approximately 4 miles, October courses are approximately 5k
- Goat Run, for ages 3-12, course is approximately 1 mile
Due to construction to the park we will be starting in different areas and the courses will be point to point. Each course will utilize Hyland's grassy hiking trails, dirt hiking trails and cross country ski trails.
Races finishes and post race celebrations are now at Richardson Nature Center.
You can sign up for the Series, or for individual races.
All Open Full Series registrants will receive a gender specific-sizing race shirt.
Note: Race fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
For the love of all that is good and moisture wicking...
ALWAYS visit the race's website for the most complete and accurate race information.
Added to our DirectoryJul 1, 2010
Last Updated in our DirectoryFeb 7, 2020
Page Views - 199
We began reporting page views for details pages on November 1, 2019. Today's page views will be reported tomorrow.
Connections - 78
Connections are when someone clicks a link for this listing, to go to the listing's official website, web page, information, etc.
We began reporting connections on November 1, 2019. Today's connections will be reported tomorrow.
Updates, Corrections, or Problems
Run-Time: Saved Race
- A claimed race is one that you are a contact for. We can email you when we update our listing, or if we have questions or concerns. You can schedule reminder emails to renew your race listings.
- You must Create an Account and Log In, or use an Authorization Code to claim Listings.
- Learn more about Claimed Listings