NameAnything Is Possible 5K
Nov 7, 2021 Sunday
Related Listingsmanaged byRun For It! Productions
Details from event's Active.com listing:
IT'S THE END OF AN ERA.....
Just as all good things must come to an end, the 2021 edition of the Anything is Possible 5K will be the final year, as we have made the decision to retire AIP. BUT..... in true AIP craziness, we are going to send it off in style! We will have the MOST special effects, the MOST music, the MOST fun we have ever had! And of course the one of a kind AIP 5K pajama pants will be part of it. We have had some great times, and we hope you join us for the AIP swan song. SPACE WILL BE LIMITED AND THIS RACE WILL SELL OUT..... DON'T MISS OUT!!!
Travel through time and party all night! The race starts at 150 am on the night Daylight Savings Time changes... the change happens in the middle of the run, and you will FINISH BEFORE YOU START! Enjoy an amazing light, sound and special effects show on the course then finish to a super fun post race party! ALL participants get our one of a kind AIP pajama pants and awesome finisher medal!
STAY UP TO DATE ON THE LATEST ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE "THE ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE 5K"!!
Event details and schedule
Race starts at 150am.... one hour later it will be 150am... (remember this is late Saturday night / early Sunday morning!)
As we get closer to the race, we will announce the "rules of the run" based on the current climate of the COVID-19 pandemic. Rest assured, we will implement all the protocols necessary to ensure a fun, safe event!
VIRTUAL RUN INSTRUCTIONS
You will be able to submit your 5K time anytime between 11/1 and 11/7. Please follow all of the steps below in order to be included in the results;
- Run or walk a 5K anywhere - even on a treadmill. If you are running/walking outside, please make sure you are following all social distancing rules and follow ALL local, state, and federal mandates!
- Take a picture of your time/distance. It can be through Strava, Garmin, Mapmyrun, or even a picture of your watch or treadmill display. As long as we can see your distance / time, you are good!
- Email your proof to email@example.com within the time window posted above. Times submitted outside of this window will not count. Please include your full name in the email. Please put in the subject line "AIP5K Submission" This will help us know which event you are participating in.
Virtual Runner swag will be mailed 7-10 days after the race.
For the love of all that is good and moisture wicking...
ALWAYS visit the race's website for the most complete and accurate race information.
Added to our DirectoryFeb 23, 2010
Last Updated in our DirectoryMar 20, 2021
Updates, Corrections, or Problems
Run-Time: Saved Race
- A claimed race is one that you are a contact for. We can email you when we update our listing, or if we have questions or concerns. You can schedule reminder emails to renew your race listings.
- You must Create an Account and Log In, or use an Authorization Code to claim Listings.
- Learn more about Claimed Listings