Details from event's RunSignUp.com listing:
👟 A 5k (3 mile) walk/run on Thanksgiving Day where all proceeds go to charity. Your donated funds make a difference in our community through supporting St. Mary's Food Bank (in Surprise, AZ) which helps feed hungry families throughout our city. The start line also features a place to donate your canned foods too - all going to St. Mary's Food Bank. Check-in located in front of the Sales Pavilion, 7:30am. Event starts at 8:30am.
👟 Start point near the stadium/sunken tennis court nearest the Sales Pavilion.
👟 Entry fee includes a t-shirt, custom Sterling Grove Turkey Trot 5k medal, and bib #.
👟 We'd love a helping hand. If you feel up to volunteering you can do so HERE.
🔥 Advertise your business on the back of all race t-shirts! $1000 for a large advertisement space (approx. 4" wide and located at back of shirt/top of shirt). $500 for a small advertisement space (approx 2-2 1/2" wide and located at back of shirt/body of shirt). Shirt advertising is black & white colors only. Each advertiser will be on all emails to participants (once a month and then once a week one month prior to race). You can also pay to JUST advertise on the emails (full color company logo plus link to your business website). Spaces are limited and all proceeds go to St. Mary's. Contact Blake for more info: 623-640-7423.
🔥🔥 This event is organized by Sterling Grove's FIRST TO 50 club.
For the love of all that is good and moisture wicking...
ALWAYS visit the race's website for the most complete and accurate race information.
Added to our DirectoryMar 20, 2023
Last Updated in our DirectoryMar 20, 2023
Appears in Directories
Updates, Options, Corrections, or Problems
- Because we personally verify everything that is submitted to us, we allow anyone to submit an update or correction, or report a problem. No need to create an account or log in.
- Submit an Update Or Correction
- Feature This Listing
- Report a Bad Link
- Remove From Directory
Run-Time: Saved Race
- A Saved Race is one that has been added to your personal directory. You can organized races in lists, and add comments for your own personal reminders and information.
- You must Create an Account and Log In to save races to your own personal directory.
- Learn more about Saved Races
- A claimed race is one that you are a contact for. We can email you when we update our listing, or if we have questions or concerns. You can schedule reminder emails to renew your race listings.
- You must Create an Account and Log In, or use an Authorization Code to claim Listings.
- Learn more about Claimed Listings