Details from event's RunSignUp.com listing:
St. Paddy's Day 5k
Saturday, March 11, 2023 - 10:00am
Morris Township, NJ
Come for the run, stay for the parade!
Tech tees to first 1,000 registrants!
Prizes will be awarded to top 3 overall male and female runners!
Great post-run refreshments
FREE participant photos!
Place: Race will start and finish at Ginty Field in Morris Township. Address for GPS is 49 Woodland Ave. Morristown.
Parking: Street parking on Woodland Ave., the municipal building at 50 Woodland Ave., Ginty Pool, Woodland School.
Route: A very scenic, well-marked 5k course. There is one hill just before the two mile mark. Course Map
Awards: Prizes will be given to top 3 overall runners and top 3 in each 5 year age group. Special prizes will also be given out for the best costumes!
Fluid Stations: There will be one water station around mile 2.
Packet Pickup: Friday, March 10 from 12:00 - 5:00pm at Jackrabbit of Morristown, 31 South St. Morristown. You CAN pickup packets for friends and family. Limited packet pickup will be available race morning at the start/finish area.
Post Run Party: Fuel up after your run with free bananas, water, Body Armor Sports Drink and soft pretzels from Philly Pretzel Factory! Atlantic Health will be providing post-run massages and Crunch Fitness will have some great raffle prizes!
NOTE: Feel free to enjoy the post run refreshments and DJ for as long as you'd like at Ginty Field, but please DO NOT congregate around the Police Station. The station property needs to be kept clear in case of emergencies. Also, do not leave bags around unattended.
For the love of all that is good and moisture wicking...
ALWAYS visit the race's website for the most complete and accurate race information.
Added to our DirectoryJan 4, 2007
Last Updated in our DirectoryNov 10, 2022
Last checked by a snack-eating human.Feb 11, 2023
Appears in Directories
This event has concludedWe hope to update it for 2024
Updates, Options, Corrections, or Problems
- Because we personally verify everything that is submitted to us, we allow anyone to submit an update or correction, or report a problem. No need to create an account or log in.
- Submit an Update Or Correction
- Feature This Listing
- Report a Bad Link
- Remove From Directory
Run-Time: Saved Race
- A Saved Race is one that has been added to your personal directory. You can organized races in lists, and add comments for your own personal reminders and information.
- You must Create an Account and Log In to save races to your own personal directory.
- Learn more about Saved Races
- A claimed race is one that you are a contact for. We can email you when we update our listing, or if we have questions or concerns. You can schedule reminder emails to renew your race listings.
- You must Create an Account and Log In, or use an Authorization Code to claim Listings.
- Learn more about Claimed Listings