Information provided by others. We do not confirm or monitor its accuracy.The goal of the Jet race is to complete two different routes, each with varying length and terrain, as fast as possible. You get to choose the order in which you take on both routes.
Details from event's RunSignUp.com listing:
For more info, visit https://www.doubleblackevents.com/
Two routes to take on solo or as a team. This course will feature just under 15 total miles and 1800 feet of gain between the two routes.
Ready to run? The Jet race takes your traditional trail race and adds a unique element of strategy. Your goal is to complete two different routes, each with varying length and terrain, as fast as possible. You get to choose the order in which you take on both routes. Will you start fast and flat? Or will you go steep and slow first?
Solo or Doubles
The Jet has two divisions to choose from. Take on the full course by yourself in the Solo division or tag-team the two routes in the Doubles division.
Registering as a Doubles team
To successfully register as a Doubles team, the system will require you to register two people at once in order to access the Doubles pricing. There are two groups in the Doubles division: Mens Doubles and Womens Doubles. You will be required to select the coordinating group based on the gender of the two individuals registering. For any questions or issues, please email email@example.com or DM us on Instagram.
Know your strengths, set your strategy, and challenge yourself.
Please note, registration does not include the $7.00 required entry fee to White Tank Mountain Regional Park.
For the love of all that is good and moisture wicking...
ALWAYS visit the race's website for the most complete and accurate race information.
Added to our DirectoryNov 26, 2022
Last Updated in our DirectoryDec 6, 2022
Appears in Directories
Updates, Options, Corrections, or Problems
- Because we personally verify everything that is submitted to us, we allow anyone to submit an update or correction, or report a problem. No need to create an account or log in.
- Submit an Update Or Correction
- Feature This Listing
- Report a Bad Link
- Remove From Directory
Run-Time: Saved Race
- A Saved Race is one that has been added to your personal directory. You can organized races in lists, and add comments for your own personal reminders and information.
- You must Create an Account and Log In to save races to your own personal directory.
- Learn more about Saved Races
- A claimed race is one that you are a contact for. We can email you when we update our listing, or if we have questions or concerns. You can schedule reminder emails to renew your race listings.
- You must Create an Account and Log In, or use an Authorization Code to claim Listings.
- Learn more about Claimed Listings