Details from event's RunSignUp.com listing:
Honor Our Heroes is a flagship name paying tribute to the Men, Women, and Children that we call our heroes. These people fight every day with everlasting courage and bravery to protect, serve, and survive. The four pillars of Honor Our Heroes are Police, Military, EMT/Firefighter, and Childhood Cancer patients/survivors. We feel strongly toward supporting these four pillars of HOH financially, emotionally, and physically.
Benefiting Charity: C.O.P.S. - Concerns of Police Survivors.
This charity supports the families both financially and psychologically of officers who are killed in the line of duty.
Overall awards to Top 3 male & Top 3 Female
Age groups are 5 year increments and awarded to 10th place in each age group.
U19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-33, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80+.
$1000 worth of pre race giveaways. Athletes must be present to win, we will draw 5-6 race numbers leading up to the start of the race.
Finishers medal, T-Shirt, Post race food,
More about each Pillar:
Often our police men and women serve on our race courses to protect and provide a safe route for us athletes. While every day putting themselves in potential harms way to serve and protect our communities and families.
Our Military men and women have accepted the call to keep our land home of the free because of the brave! Regardless of branch all service men and women deserve our respect, gratitude and endearment. All have given some and some have given all.
EMT/Firefighter take action in a moments notice to some of the most uncertain circumstances. They serve in life saving scenarios, collapsing buildings, life threatening car crashes putting the life of others before their own.
Childhood Cancer Patients/Survivors are or have battled through some of the most trying times. Not only for the child themselves but for the families as well. Staying strong and resolute through treatment.
We appreciate our race partner Positively Pewaukee for helping host race #1 HOH - Police in the city of Pewaukee
Race #1: HOH - Police — January 14th, 2023 (Pewaukee, WI)
Race #2: HOH - Military — May 28th, 2023 (Milwaukee, WI)
Race #3: HOH - Childhood Cancer — September 16th, 2023 (Hartland, WI)
Race#4: HOH - EMT/Firefighter — October 28th, 2023 (Brookfield, WI)
For the love of all that is good and moisture wicking...
ALWAYS visit the race's website for the most complete and accurate race information.
Added to our DirectoryOct 14, 2022
Last Updated in our DirectoryOct 18, 2022
Appears in Directories
This event has concludedWe hope to update it for 2024
Updates, Options, Corrections, or Problems
- Because we personally verify everything that is submitted to us, we allow anyone to submit an update or correction, or report a problem. No need to create an account or log in.
- Submit an Update Or Correction
- Feature This Listing
- Report a Bad Link
- Remove From Directory
Run-Time: Saved Race
- A Saved Race is one that has been added to your personal directory. You can organized races in lists, and add comments for your own personal reminders and information.
- You must Create an Account and Log In to save races to your own personal directory.
- Learn more about Saved Races
- A claimed race is one that you are a contact for. We can email you when we update our listing, or if we have questions or concerns. You can schedule reminder emails to renew your race listings.
- You must Create an Account and Log In, or use an Authorization Code to claim Listings.
- Learn more about Claimed Listings