Details from event's RunSignUp.com listing:
The ASU Alumni Association, in support of the Pat Tillman Foundation, is proud to coordinate Tillman Honor Runs, hosted by ASU Alumni Chapters & Clubs around the United States.
On April 15 (April 8, April 22 and April 29 for select cities), join us to run or walk 4.2 miles and raise money to support the Tillman Scholar program. Tillman Honor Runs are casual, family-friendly, in-person fun runs. Participate and register in one of the following cities. We welcome you to come together with ASU alumni, fans, and members of the military community as we remember and honor the legacy of Pat Tillman. This year, all adult registrants will receive an official 2023 Pat's Run race shirt and race medal; kid's run participants will receive the kid's run shirt. All race packets will be shipped and tracking information will be associated with each shipment.
For the love of all that is good and moisture wicking...
ALWAYS visit the race's website for the most complete and accurate race information.
Added to our DirectoryDec 1, 2004
Last Updated in our DirectoryNov 24, 2022
Last checked by a snack-eating human.Jan 12, 2023
Appears in Directories
Updates, Options, Corrections, or Problems
- Because we personally verify everything that is submitted to us, we allow anyone to submit an update or correction, or report a problem. No need to create an account or log in.
- Submit an Update Or Correction
- Feature This Listing
- Report a Bad Link
- Remove From Directory
Run-Time: Saved Race
- A Saved Race is one that has been added to your personal directory. You can organized races in lists, and add comments for your own personal reminders and information.
- You must Create an Account and Log In to save races to your own personal directory.
- Learn more about Saved Races
- A claimed race is one that you are a contact for. We can email you when we update our listing, or if we have questions or concerns. You can schedule reminder emails to renew your race listings.
- You must Create an Account and Log In, or use an Authorization Code to claim Listings.
- Learn more about Claimed Listings