Details from event's RunSignUp.com listing:
FREE TACOS AND MARGARITAS! NEED WE SAY MORE?
The Tacos & Margaritas 5K™ is the most fun and delicious, Latino-infused event you will attend this summer! Whether you are a runner or a walker, a taco-lover, or a margarita-sipper this event is for you!
STARTS WITH A 5K!
Run or walk 5-kilometers around Veterans Park in Richfield, Minnesota. A beautiful green course surrounded by nature and avoiding street crossings.
INCLUDED WITH YOUR 5K REGISTRATION:
- Official race t-shirt
- Two tacos
- One margarita*
- Time results posted online
- Prizes for the first three overall finishers
*Must be 21 to consume alcohol. We will serve non-alcoholic margaritas for 5K participants under 21 and for those that prefer it without alcohol.
STAY FOR THE FIESTA!
After finishing the race, you can celebrate with two tacos on one hand and a margarita on the other while dancing to Latin music and shopping our amazing local vendors. Your friends and family can join the fiesta for FREE.
The Tacos & Margaritas 5K™ is organized by mnlatinos.com to promote physical activity within and outside the Latino community by creating a fun and welcoming space that combines running, walking, food, music, and the general good vibes of the Latino cultures.
There are many benefits from practicing regular physical activity like improving mental health and cardiovascular health, help manage weight, reduce the risk of disease, strengthen bones and muscles, improve sleep quality, and overall encourage healthier habits. As we think of innovative ways to encourage physical activity in our community, it is crucial that we make it culturally relevant.
By Latinos para todos, everyone is welcome!
Connect with us on social media: @tacosnmargaritas5k
For the love of all that is good and moisture wicking...
ALWAYS visit the race's website for the most complete and accurate race information.
Added to our DirectoryJun 15, 2022
Last Updated in our DirectoryFeb 12, 2023
Appears in Directories
Updates, Options, Corrections, or Problems
- Because we personally verify everything that is submitted to us, we allow anyone to submit an update or correction, or report a problem. No need to create an account or log in.
- Submit an Update Or Correction
- Feature This Listing
- Report a Bad Link
- Remove From Directory
Run-Time: Saved Race
- A Saved Race is one that has been added to your personal directory. You can organized races in lists, and add comments for your own personal reminders and information.
- You must Create an Account and Log In to save races to your own personal directory.
- Learn more about Saved Races
- A claimed race is one that you are a contact for. We can email you when we update our listing, or if we have questions or concerns. You can schedule reminder emails to renew your race listings.
- You must Create an Account and Log In, or use an Authorization Code to claim Listings.
- Learn more about Claimed Listings