Details from event's RunSignUp.com listing:
The ARR Summer Series consists of five races. Each race is a 5K except for 4 miles on July 4th. Each race includes overall and age group awards. In each individual race, the age of the runner is his/her age on race day. To be considered for the Summer Series Grand Prix awards, each runner must complete at least four races. ARR club member pricing and kids pricing will be applied during checkout. ***Register by May 3rd for the entire series and receive the series shirt for free. Individual race registration and later series registration does not include the series shirt.***
Note: there is no separate entry fee for the Summer Series Grand Prix – you are automatically entered when you sign up for an ARR Summer Series race, and your points will be tallied.
Prior to the events, all registrants will receive a link that must be completed to select his/her START time. Registrants are asked to arrive no earlier than 10 minutes prior to the selected start time to complete packet pickup and walk to the start line.
While conditions may have improved, it is important to continue precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
All Summer Series Races will:
- Use staggered starts
- Have different Race Start and Race Finish locations
- Require masks covering nose and mouth in all areas except while running
- Require advanced registration. No Race Day Sign-up
- Runners should be prepared to be as self-sufficient as possible. Runners will pass by one (5k) or two (4 mile) aid station(s) set with bottled water that the runner can pick up. After the finish, bottled water and wrapped snacks will be available for pickup prior to runners leaving the area.
- No award ceremony will be held. Runners that place in the top three among all runners or within five-year age groups may pick up their award at the next ARR Summer Series event.
NEW! If you are unable to run with us in person, or are not yet comfortable running in a live event, we have added a Virtual Summer Series. You can still run all 5 races wherever you like on the same weekends as the live events and you will be provided with a link to upload your times. Due to the nature of virtual races, it will not be scored as part of the Summer Series Grand Prix. You will get an ARR race bib, finishers medal and your choice of a tank or shirt. We are not planning to mail out the packets, so you will need to pick them up. See details below for updated Packet Pick up dates.
EARLY PACKET PICKUP For Summer Series #1 and the VIRTUAL SERIES will be:
• Thursday, May 13th 5 – 7 pm Runner’s Den, 6505 N 16th st Phoenix 85016
• Saturday, May 15th 11 am – 3 pm Sole Sports Scottsdale, 7001 N Scottsdale Rd, 85253* * 15% discounts during packet pick-up
RACE DAY PACKET PICKUP: 6:10-6:50 am. To limit participant interaction please plan to arrive and pick up your race packet 10-15 minutes prior to your assigned start time.
For the love of all that is good and moisture wicking...
ALWAYS visit the race's website for the most complete and accurate race information.
Added to our DirectoryApr 28, 2004
Last Updated in our DirectoryMar 26, 2021
Last checked by a snack-eating human.Jul 11, 2021
This event has concludedWe hope to update it for 2022
Updates, Options, Corrections, or Problems
Run-Time: Saved Race
- A claimed race is one that you are a contact for. We can email you when we update our listing, or if we have questions or concerns. You can schedule reminder emails to renew your race listings.
- You must Create an Account and Log In, or use an Authorization Code to claim Listings.
- Learn more about Claimed Listings