Details from event's RunSignUp.com listing:
Date: Friday, April 28th, 2023
Check-in 5:00-5:55 pm in front of Galesburg High School--1135 W Fremont Street, Galesburg, IL 61401
Race begins at 6:00 pm
Awards begin at 8:00 pm
Awards 1st-3rd places for each age division per gender at conclusion of race at F&M Bank Stadium with water, snacks, and DJ. The rain location for awards is in the fieldhouse.
Registration is $25.00 for everyone
Bad weather date is: Sunday, April 30th 2023 same times and same places.
Registration fee includes a t-shirt and glow-in-the-dark paints or bands.
This is a non-profit race, and all proceeds will go to Knox County Relay for Life, which is part of the American Cancer Society.
70 and over
For the love of all that is good and moisture wicking...
ALWAYS visit the race's website for the most complete and accurate race information.
Added to our DirectoryApr 9, 2022
Last Updated in our DirectoryMar 27, 2023
Appears in Directories
Updates, Options, Corrections, or Problems
- Because we personally verify everything that is submitted to us, we allow anyone to submit an update or correction, or report a problem. No need to create an account or log in.
- Submit an Update Or Correction
- Feature This Listing
- Report a Bad Link
- Remove From Directory
Run-Time: Saved Race
- A Saved Race is one that has been added to your personal directory. You can organized races in lists, and add comments for your own personal reminders and information.
- You must Create an Account and Log In to save races to your own personal directory.
- Learn more about Saved Races
- A claimed race is one that you are a contact for. We can email you when we update our listing, or if we have questions or concerns. You can schedule reminder emails to renew your race listings.
- You must Create an Account and Log In, or use an Authorization Code to claim Listings.
- Learn more about Claimed Listings