This listing has expired and been removed from our directory. We have given up trying to find information about it, or it no longers meets our criteria to be in our directory.
Details from event's RunSignUp.com listing:
LOCATION IN AZ: Red Mountain Park, 7745 E Brown Rd, Mesa AZ 85207
For those registering after 3/26, we will mail you your shirts after the event! Be sure to wear orange!
Join Ayden’s Army on April 9 as we embark on Mission POSSIBLE! The main event - a 1 mile walk and a 5k run - is to show support for Ayden as he completes his third month of chemotherapy treatment. The in-person event will occur in AZ, with virtual hubs in Rochester MN, Berwyn PA, Washington DC and anywhere else you’re located! Parents of Ayden’s school friends, children of Ayden’s parents' friends and everyone in between, your participation is both welcome and encouraged!
GILBERT ATTENDEES: The event will no longer be held in the city of Gilbert and information on location and route will be sent out via email a few days before the event. Check-in starting at 7am. Group photo at 8am. Refreshments to be provided after by East Valley Runners. Make sure you're dressed to put on your tshirt!
GREAT HEARTS STUDENTS: If you'd like to show up for free use code "GHSTUDENT". Free participants will not get a tshirt (even though you'll fill out the form for one in the registration process - please select "Skip the Shirt"). Orange attire highly recommended!!
WASHINGTON, DC ATTENDEES: 11am ET start from George Mason Memorial. We will walk the 2.1 mile loop around the Tidal Basin.
BERWYN/PAOLI, PA ATTENDEES: 8:15am ET start of 5k run. 9am ET prayer. 9:10am ET 1-mile walk. Meet at the south parking lot of the Daylesford Abbey, 220 S Valley Rd, Paoli PA.
All proceeds will be used to support Ayden’s journey with cancer. Because we are not set up as a 501(c)(3), donations will not be tax deductible.
Ayden will be set up in a chair along the route in AZ to cheer on his army from a distance. He is so excited to see you all come out and support him! For those joining from afar, FaceTime him on the day of from your virtual location, send pictures and be sure to post on social media using #AydensArmy!
NOTE: If you're willing to volunteer to help with logistics on day-of, please email Ayden's Aunt Becky at email@example.com. Also, note that this is not a "race"! There will be no timers or winners/losers or anything else that is associated with a race. This is a walk and "fun run" only :)
For the love of all that is good and moisture wicking...
ALWAYS visit the race's website for the most complete and accurate race information.
Added to our DirectoryFeb 5, 2022
Last Updated in our DirectoryMar 13, 2023
Last checked by a snack-eating human.Feb 20, 2022
This listing has expired, and been removed from our DirectoryMar 13, 2023
Updates, Options, Corrections, or Problems
- Because we personally verify everything that is submitted to us, we allow anyone to submit an update or correction, or report a problem. No need to create an account or log in.
- Submit an Update Or Correction
- Feature This Listing
- Report a Bad Link
Run-Time: Saved Race
- A Saved Race is one that has been added to your personal directory. You can organized races in lists, and add comments for your own personal reminders and information.
- You must Create an Account and Log In to save races to your own personal directory.
- Learn more about Saved Races
- A claimed race is one that you are a contact for. We can email you when we update our listing, or if we have questions or concerns. You can schedule reminder emails to renew your race listings.
- You must Create an Account and Log In, or use an Authorization Code to claim Listings.
- Learn more about Claimed Listings