Details from event's RunSignUp.com listing:
Please plan to join us for the 3rd. annual running of “The Great Ambulance Chase 5K” Presented by Piedmont Injury Law! This year's event will be held Saturday, February 25th, 9:00 AM 5K Race time and will be held in Downtown Woodstock, GA utilizing the beautiful Noonday Creek Trail! Race proceeds go to benefit the SCAD Alliance (Spontaneous Coronary Artery Dissection) Additional information on the organization is located here: https://scadalliance.org/
This is NOW A USATF CERTIFIED 5K RACE! And the race route is one we think you will love as it utilizes the amazing Noonday Creek Trail (information here: https://www.alltrails.com/trail/us/georgia/noonday-creek-trail-woofstock-park-to-downtown-woodstock )while you’ll also enjoy all that Downtown Woodstock has to offer! And you’ll ABSOLUTELY want to hang around for the post-race festivities at the Reformation Brewery!
Also - We are still Accepting Sponsorships!!
Interested in supporting this great race and even better cause? Please reach out to Ken Crosson at firstname.lastname@example.org
*$25 Pre-Race Registration Fee (Runs until 11:00 PM, Sunday evening, February 19th.)
*$35 Race Day Registration Fee
5K Start-Finish & Race Day Parking:
*The "Meeting Area" for the Start and Finish line(s) will be located directly behind the Reformation Brewery in the outside Garden area. The actual Start & Finish Lines will be located at the Noonday Creek Trailhead in Downtown Woodstock (located directly across the street from the back of the Reformation Brewery.) There is parking located in and around the trailhead including public lots and surrounding surface streets.
Race Day Schedule of Events:
*7:45 AM Race Day Registration Opens
*8:45 AM Race Day Registration Closes
*9:00 AM 5K Start Time
*10:15 AM 5K Awards Presentation and SCAD Spokesperson.
Pre-Registration Packet Pick up:
*Pre-Registration Packet Pick up will be held Friday, February 24th. from 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM at the Big Peach Running Co. of Kennesaw. Located at 1625 Ridenour Blvd., Kennesaw, GA.
Awards will be given to the following:
*Top 3 Overall Male and Top 3 Overall Female Winners
*Top Masters Male and Top Masters Female Winners
*Top 3 Male & Female in the following Age Categories: 10-Under, 11-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70 & Over
Please note, this is a rain or shine event.
Please plan to join us for this very memorable event in support of an outstanding cause!
For the love of all that is good and moisture wicking...
ALWAYS visit the race's website for the most complete and accurate race information.
Added to our DirectoryJan 12, 2022
Last Updated in our DirectoryOct 7, 2022
Appears in Directories
This event has concludedWe hope to update it for 2024
Updates, Options, Corrections, or Problems
- Because we personally verify everything that is submitted to us, we allow anyone to submit an update or correction, or report a problem. No need to create an account or log in.
- Submit an Update Or Correction
- Feature This Listing
- Report a Bad Link
- Remove From Directory
Run-Time: Saved Race
- A Saved Race is one that has been added to your personal directory. You can organized races in lists, and add comments for your own personal reminders and information.
- You must Create an Account and Log In to save races to your own personal directory.
- Learn more about Saved Races
- A claimed race is one that you are a contact for. We can email you when we update our listing, or if we have questions or concerns. You can schedule reminder emails to renew your race listings.
- You must Create an Account and Log In, or use an Authorization Code to claim Listings.
- Learn more about Claimed Listings