Details from event's RunSignUp.com listing:
Race Week Info
Please arrive at least 30 minutes before the start of the run. You will want enough time to get the kiddo's bib and get them ready. There is no in person registration however, you can register on line until 10:00am race day.
The City of Oconomowoc Parks and Rec Department along with friends from Silver Circle Sports Events are bringing something fun during the daytime New Year's Eve in downtown Oconomowoc. The event is free, but kids must register if they are participating in the run.
This inaugural event we hope to continue and create a tradition with families downtown. Please dress for the weather to enjoy all the fun to be had!
- A goody bag to load up with free take and make kits. Get crafty at home later!
- Races for ages 1 and up! Let’s shuffle in the snow. Racers will get a race bib, finish photos will be posted! Races start at 10:45 a.m. and keep rolling. ! You must sign up.
- Cocoa and cookies for sale from St. Paul’s Church. Sugar and warm drinks, yes please!
- Rocking music to jam out to while you’re enjoying the festivities.
- Selfie station. We’ve got props. Just smile and have fun for a photo to remember the fun!
- Make sure you’re ready at noon for the official ball drop. We have a very different drop this year in store with help from our local firefighters!
- At 12 p.m. we will do a countdown and Noon-Year's Ball Drop for Western Lakes ladder truck. Event is 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at Village Green Park.
All kids get a finisher medal.
For the love of all that is good and moisture wicking...
ALWAYS visit the race's website for the most complete and accurate race information.
Added to our DirectoryDec 15, 2021
Last Updated in our DirectoryDec 15, 2021
This event has concludedWe hope to update it for 2022
Updates, Options, Corrections, or Problems
Run-Time: Saved Race
- A claimed race is one that you are a contact for. We can email you when we update our listing, or if we have questions or concerns. You can schedule reminder emails to renew your race listings.
- You must Create an Account and Log In, or use an Authorization Code to claim Listings.
- Learn more about Claimed Listings