This listing has expired and been removed from our directory. We have given up trying to find information about it, or it no longers meets our criteria to be in our directory.
Details from event's RunSignUp.com listing:
11th Annual – Running for a Stronger and Healthier Navajo Nation 10K
PROTECTING OURSELVES THROUGH HEALTHY LIVING!
Monday, October 25, 2021 – Sunday, November 7, 2021
Welcome to the 11th Annual – Running for a Stronger and Healthier Navajo Nation 10K!
The Navajo Nation Special Diabetes Program will be holding our 11th Annual - Running for a Stronger and Healthier Navajo Nation 10K (6.2 miles) Event. We will be offering a Virtual 10K and a 10K in-person this year.
10K IN-PERSON, will be for advanced or experienced runners. *Runners only* First come first serve. You are encouraged to register as soon as possible. **Proof of complete vaccination and/or negative test results the week of event.
This event will begin in waves, with a total of 4 waves. Limit of 60 participants. The first wave will be comprised of 15 participates, followed by another set of 15 participants, etc. The waves will commence at 11:00am; 11:30pm; 12:00pm; and the last wave will be at 12:30pm. The end of the race will be at 1:00PM. You will have to stay with your assigned wave group.
**Limit of 60 Registered Participants**
List of what is needed to complete registration:
1. Complete registration
2. Download, fill out, upload Risk Assessment.
3. Verify with appropriate office that all documents have been received, 24 hours after submitted.
Once you’ve been contacted by one of our staff. You will be notified of what group/wave you will be in. Please keep in mind that you will have to stay with your group. No exceptions.
DATES & LOCATION:
• October 25, 2021 - Dilkon, AZ (Registration Link)
Start Point- West of Dilkon Fairgrounds
• October 27, 2021 - Tuba City, AZ (Registration Link)
Start Point - Hwy 160 & Indian Route 6731
• October 29, 2021 - Kayenta, AZ (Registration Link)
Sta1t Point - Kayenta Chapter House
• October 31, 2021 - Shiprock, NM (Registration Link)
Start Point- Pinnacle Trek/Shiprock Peak
• November 3, 2021 - Chinle, AZ (Registration Link)
Start Point - West/Back of Chinle IHS
• November 5, 2021- Crownpoint, NM (Registration Link)
Start Point - Crownpoint Wellness Center
• November 7, 2021- Window Rock, AZ (Registration Link)
Start Point - Navajo Nation Museum Trail
10K VIRTUAL EVENT will be maintained/managed by the participant. The participant will keep track of their time and miles through the Strava app. You will have until November 7, 2021 to complete the 10K Virtual Event. Sign up for Strava here!
The event will abide by COVID guidelines as laid out by the Center for Disease and Control and Navajo Health Command & Operations Center. There will be no spectators. Participants are advised to wear a mask when registration booth and everyone practice social distancing of 6ft while near others. We will provide sanitizer stations throughout the event.
NNSDP – Chinle: 928.674.2422 or by email email@example.com
Follow us for the latest updates. MORE TO COME!
Be Active. Be Healthy. Prevention Diabetes.
#preventionworks #risenavajonation #beingactivethroughcovid
For the love of all that is good and moisture wicking...
ALWAYS visit the race's website for the most complete and accurate race information.
Added to our DirectoryOct 24, 2021
Last Updated in our DirectoryOct 10, 2022
Last checked by a snack-eating human.Oct 24, 2021
This listing has expired, and been removed from our DirectoryOct 10, 2022
Updates, Options, Corrections, or Problems
Run-Time: Saved Race
- A claimed race is one that you are a contact for. We can email you when we update our listing, or if we have questions or concerns. You can schedule reminder emails to renew your race listings.
- You must Create an Account and Log In, or use an Authorization Code to claim Listings.
- Learn more about Claimed Listings