Details from event's RunSignUp.com listing:
REAL Training presents the 2 Mile 4 REAL!
The 2 Mile 4 REAL returns to Dry Creek Community Park in Longmont. This spike-friendly course will be flat with short-cut grass throughout.
- This is an opportunity for athletes to get a feel for what paces you'll be hitting at sea-level for your upcoming races: NXR SW the following week or RXC (RunningLane Nationals) a few weeks later.
- It's also an ideal opportunity for athletes to PR on a flat, fast 2-mile XC course!
- Both races will have pacers.
- Flat, short-cut grass course (Arizona/Alabama flat fast grass!)
Who can race?
- Everyone is welcome: HS athletes, MS athletes, adults, masters, youth, coaches, pros, etc.
Schedule (start times subject to change):
- Girls/Women's 2 Mile: 4pm
- Boys/Men's 2 Mile: 4:30pm
- Awards: 5pm
Awards/Prizes (for individuals only, no team awards for this speed-fest)
- Winners: Hoka running shoes!
- 2nd & 3rd place: 303 Running gear
- Raffle winners: Hoka running shoes, Consistency is Key books by Coach Jay Johnson, Hoka gear, and more.
- Online registration is CLOSED!
- In-Person, Race-Day Registration for Individuals Only ($30) from 3-3:30pm! (Cash, Check, or Venmo)
All donations will directly fund our financial assistance program for athletes. REAL Training aims to help athletes reach their potential as athletes and humans, while not excluding athletes who may lack financial means. We don't want money to be a limiting factor in the development of young runners. Every dollar helps, so even small donations add up and make a difference. Thank you!
More Sponsors to be announced soon! Interested in helping out as a sponsor? Great! Please contact Tim Geldean re: opportunities: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hosted by REAL Training
For the love of all that is good and moisture wicking...
ALWAYS visit the race's website for the most complete and accurate race information.
Added to our DirectoryOct 5, 2021
Last Updated in our DirectoryOct 5, 2021
This event has concludedWe hope to update it for 2022
Updates, Options, Corrections, or Problems
Run-Time: Saved Race
- A claimed race is one that you are a contact for. We can email you when we update our listing, or if we have questions or concerns. You can schedule reminder emails to renew your race listings.
- You must Create an Account and Log In, or use an Authorization Code to claim Listings.
- Learn more about Claimed Listings