Details from event's RunSignUp.com listing:
REAL Training presents the Turkey Mile 4 REAL!
- This "festival of miles" will be held at Niwot High School's speedy track and offer several full mile races & feature FAT (Fully Automatic Timing).
- Why wait 'til track season to race a mile when you're so fit at the end of a XC season?
- Need a tune-up and a little shot of confidence heading into NXN, RunningLane, USATF Junior Olympics, or AAU XC Nationals?
- Won't a mile on the track feel refreshingly short and fast after 5K XC races?
And this is your chance to "turkey trot" the day before Thanksgiving, leaving Thanksgiving for:
- Eating with family!
- Volunteering at a local turkey trot!
- Doubling, with the Turkey Mile 4 REAL on Wednesday and a 5K (or whatever) on Thursday!
Schedule (specific event start times TBD based on entry numbers):
- 9am Youth Boys Mile
- Youth Girls Mile
- Middle School Boys Mile
- Middle School Girls Mile
- High School Boys Mile
- High School Girls Mile
- Community Men's Mile
- Community Women's Mile
- Masters Men's Mile
- Masters Women's Mile
- Elite Men's Mile
- Elite Women's Mile
Awards/Prizes (more details coming soon)
Sponsors to be announced soon!
Interested in helping out as a sponsor? Great! Please contact Tim Geldean re: opportunities: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hosted by REAL Training
For the love of all that is good and moisture wicking...
ALWAYS visit the race's website for the most complete and accurate race information.
Added to our DirectoryOct 4, 2021
Last Updated in our DirectorySep 15, 2022
Updates, Options, Corrections, or Problems
Run-Time: Saved Race
- A claimed race is one that you are a contact for. We can email you when we update our listing, or if we have questions or concerns. You can schedule reminder emails to renew your race listings.
- You must Create an Account and Log In, or use an Authorization Code to claim Listings.
- Learn more about Claimed Listings