Details from event's RunSignUp.com listing:
- Online registration is closed.
- Race-day registration is available.
- Please arrive & register at least one hour before your scheduled race time.
- $30 per entry/$25 for REAL Training members.
- Cash/Check/Venmo only
UPDATED SCHEDULE (still subject to change based on race-day registrations). Based on entries and seed times, we've made some adjustments, combined some fields, and shifted some people around.
9:00am Youth/MS Boys
9:15am Youth/MS Girls
9:30am Masters Men
9:50am Masters Women
10:10am HS/Adult/Elite Men (Fast)
10:30am HS/Adult/Elite Men (Faster)
10:50am HS/Adult/Elite Women
With the addition of race-day entries, there may be some additional minor adjustments.
We will still be awarding prizes (pumpkin pies and t-shirts) to winners based on our original divisions: Youth, MS, HS, Community, Masters, and Elite.
REAL Training presents the Turkey Mile 4 REAL!
- This "festival of miles" will be held at Niwot High School's speedy track and offer several full mile races & feature FAT (Fully Automatic Timing).
- Why wait 'til track season to race a mile when you're so fit at the end of a XC season?
- Need a tune-up and a little shot of confidence heading into RXC (RunningLane Nationals) or AAU Nationals?
- Won't a mile on the track feel refreshingly short and fast after 5K XC races?
And this is your chance to "turkey trot" the day before Thanksgiving, leaving Thanksgiving for:
- Eating with family!
- Volunteering at a local turkey trot!
- Doubling, with the Turkey Mile 4 REAL on Wednesday and a 5K (or whatever) on Thursday!
- A pumpkin pie from Niwot Market for each division winner!
- A race t-shirt for each division winner!
- Hoka running shoes!
- 303 Running gear!
- In Motion Running gear!
- Coach Jay Johnson's "Consistency is Key: 15 Ways to Unlock Your Potential as a High School Runner" book!
Hosted by REAL Training
For the love of all that is good and moisture wicking...
ALWAYS visit the race's website for the most complete and accurate race information.
Added to our DirectoryOct 4, 2021
Last Updated in our DirectoryOct 8, 2021
This event has concludedWe hope to update it for 2022
Updates, Options, Corrections, or Problems
Run-Time: Saved Race
- A claimed race is one that you are a contact for. We can email you when we update our listing, or if we have questions or concerns. You can schedule reminder emails to renew your race listings.
- You must Create an Account and Log In, or use an Authorization Code to claim Listings.
- Learn more about Claimed Listings