Details from event's RunSignUp.com listing:
Ambetter Health by Peach Sate Health Plan and Michelob Ultra present the 2nd annual Flint River Entertainment Complex 5K Race Series hosted at the Veterans Park Amphitheatre in Downtown Albany.
The Race Series will have two registration options. Runners who only want to participate in a single 5K Event should choose their race of choice, and pay a $30 registration fee. Single race registration fees will include entry to the race and a race series t-shirt. Runners who would like to participate in the complete race series (all three races) should choose the FREC 5K Race Series – All 3 Races option, and pay a $75 registration fee. Series race registration fees will include entry to all three 5K race events, a t-shirt, and a (1) complementary drink option, to be offered at the end of each 5K race event.
There will also be a 1-Mile Fun Run open to all ages, available for $10 (does not include a race series shirt).
*Each race will start and finish at the Veterans Park Amphitheatre. Each event will have its own unique course.
October 9th, 2021 9AM – FREC 5K Race Series (Pink Run presented by Phoebe Putney Health System)
- This run will start at the Veterans Park Amphitheatre. You will run along the Downtown Albany Riverwalk and finish back at the Amphitheatre.
October 30th, 2021 9AM – FREC 5K Race Series (Monster Dash presented by the Albany Museum of Art)
- This run will start at the Veterans Park Amphitheatre. You will run on front street, around and through the old First Tee golf course, around the Albany Civic Center parking lot and upper outside concourse areas, and finish back at the Veterans Park Amphitheatre.
November 20th, 2021 9AM – FREC 5K Race Series (Turkey Trot presented by South Georgia Television)
- This run will start at the Veterans Park Amphitheatre. You will run on the Riverwalk, through the Thronanteeksa Heritage Center, make your way through the streets of Downtown Albany to the Albany Municipal Auditorium, back to the Flint Riverquarium and finally make your way back to the Veterans Park Ampitheatre.
Runners will be able to pick up race packets on race day during registration time, prior to the start of each race.
There will be an awards ceremony following each individual 5K event and a Grand Prize will be presented at the end of the final 5K event for the overall best time in all three races - 1st place, 2nd place, and 3rd place. Runners must participate in all three races to be considered for Grand Prize.
* Important COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
Participants will be required to wear a mask before and after the race. Patrons may remove their mask for a brief cool down moment, but will need to put their mask back on immediately after they have caught their breath. Hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout general areas of the Veterans Park Amphitheatre, as well as in restroom areas. There will be one (1) water station, located at the halfway point (1.55 miles), where bottled waters will be given out. It is requested that runners remain six feet distance from other runners, as much as possible during the race.
Good luck and let’s have fun!
For the love of all that is good and moisture wicking...
ALWAYS visit the race's website for the most complete and accurate race information.
Added to our DirectoryJun 27, 2021
Last Updated in our DirectoryJun 27, 2021
Updates, Options, Corrections, or Problems
Run-Time: Saved Race
- A claimed race is one that you are a contact for. We can email you when we update our listing, or if we have questions or concerns. You can schedule reminder emails to renew your race listings.
- You must Create an Account and Log In, or use an Authorization Code to claim Listings.
- Learn more about Claimed Listings