Details from event's RunSignUp.com listing:
T-shirts, Hoodies, & Crewneck Sweatshirts are available for purchase at www.bonfire.com/panthers-run-the-park-23. Prices vary.
Thursday, June 8 / $10 per participant
Please join the Spring Lake Park High School Panther Track / Cross Country and Tower Days in our annual fun run supporting the hard-working Panther track and cross country athletes. Enjoy running with friends, family, and neighbors.
The Fun Run will kick off the start of the parade, and will both start and end at Spring Lake Park High School. We will have race volunteers and signage throughout the course to help direct runners. There will not be a water stop on the course. Runners should plan on bringing their own hydration.
Roads around the Spring Lake Park High School will be closed starting at 5:50pm for the Parade Route. Runners wanting to park at the school will need to arrive prior to that time.
For those unable to run, we are looking for race day volunteers to help on the course!! This is a great way to watch and cheer on the runners from a safe distance. Contact PantherTrackBoosters@gmail.com if you're interested.
More race day information will be sent to you upon registration. We look forward to seeing you and supporting the Panthers!!
For the love of all that is good and moisture wicking...
ALWAYS visit the race's website for the most complete and accurate race information.
Added to our DirectoryMay 7, 2021
Last Updated in our DirectoryFeb 18, 2023
Appears in Directories
This event has concludedWe hope to update it for 2024
Updates, Options, Corrections, or Problems
- Because we personally verify everything that is submitted to us, we allow anyone to submit an update or correction, or report a problem. No need to create an account or log in.
- Submit an Update Or Correction
- Feature This Listing
- Report a Bad Link
- Remove From Directory
Run-Time: Saved Race
- A Saved Race is one that has been added to your personal directory. You can organized races in lists, and add comments for your own personal reminders and information.
- You must Create an Account and Log In to save races to your own personal directory.
- Learn more about Saved Races
- A claimed race is one that you are a contact for. We can email you when we update our listing, or if we have questions or concerns. You can schedule reminder emails to renew your race listings.
- You must Create an Account and Log In, or use an Authorization Code to claim Listings.
- Learn more about Claimed Listings