Details from event's Active.com listing:
About This Activity
Real Men Run will be hosting its 4th family-friendly 5K Run/Walk fundraiser on July 24, 2021. Come join us as your favorite Superhero to walk or run in an effort to raise awareness for the various mental health issues that many Americans face daily. During this difficult time, you will not only be contributing to a timely cause, you will reignite a sense of community, relieve stress, and use exercise to promote health initiatives.
All Donations are Tax Deductible (EIN# 81-1811105) Please send all donations to P.O. Box 962410 Riverdale, GA 30296; Attn: Real Men Run, Corp., (PayPal) email@example.com, or at www.realmenrun.org (Donate Button).
Event details and schedule
All Participants Receive:
- Event Finisher’s Medal
- Event T-Shirt
- Pre and Post Race “Runner’s Brunch
- Race Day Packet Pick-Up 6:30 am
Race Day Information
- Race Day Registration will be available starting at 7:00 am
- The cost of registration on race day will be $45 CASH ONLY
- We welcome wheelchairs, strollers, and small pets
Race Day Parking will be located at:
- Louise Suggs Memorial Park, 6040 Spring Street Austell, GA 30168
For the love of all that is good and moisture wicking...
ALWAYS visit the race's website for the most complete and accurate race information.
Added to our DirectoryMay 3, 2021
Last Updated in our DirectoryMay 3, 2021
Updates, Corrections, or Problems
Run-Time: Saved Race
- A claimed race is one that you are a contact for. We can email you when we update our listing, or if we have questions or concerns. You can schedule reminder emails to renew your race listings.
- You must Create an Account and Log In, or use an Authorization Code to claim Listings.
- Learn more about Claimed Listings