NameBig Run Omaha
Events5K runVirtual Option
On-Site Race Jun 2, 2021 Wednesday
Details from event's RunSignUp.com listing:
On June 2, We Run Together.
Global Running Day is our holiday; a celebration of the activity we love and the sport that brings our community together. We’re inviting all runners and walkers to join us on June 2 to mark the occasion, set a goal and cross the finish line.
Join us for an in-person 5K fun run on June 2nd
Location: Lake Zorinsky - 156th St. entrance - East side of the lake by the soccer fields!
The first 150 participants to register will be guaranteed to receive a Big Run Medal!
Help Us Give Back:
Through our charitable arm, Do the Run Thing™, Fleet Feet has partnered with Girls on the Run and its SoleMates program so we can help more girls cross more finish lines. Why? Because everyone benefits when we support our kids.
Here are two ways you can help:
1) Become a Solemate! Solemates raise critical funds for Girls on the Run while completing a physical challenge. You don't need to be a star athlete to join—you only need to be a champion for the girls in their communities. Click here to learn more!
2) Donate to your local Girls on the Run council. Your donation will benefit Girls on the Run programs and participants in the Omaha community.
- Find community at Fleet Feet Omaha
- Sign up for our newsletters and join the Fleet Feet Rewards Program and Strava Club
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel
For the love of all that is good and moisture wicking...
ALWAYS visit the race's website for the most complete and accurate race information.
Added to our DirectoryApr 20, 2021
Last Updated in our DirectoryApr 20, 2021
Last checked by a snack-eating human.May 10, 2021
Updates, Corrections, or Problems
Run-Time: Saved Race
- A claimed race is one that you are a contact for. We can email you when we update our listing, or if we have questions or concerns. You can schedule reminder emails to renew your race listings.
- You must Create an Account and Log In, or use an Authorization Code to claim Listings.
- Learn more about Claimed Listings