Details from event's RunSignUp.com listing:
We cordially invite you to join the Fit Together Fitness Run Club for another beautiful scenic run down the Old Fort King Trail. Over half of the course is paved, flat, and fast. At the turn around point (half way) you will then get to truly experience the beautiful scenery. As we run a challenging section of uneven terrain through the woods near Fellowship Baptist in lovely Thonotosassa,Fl. We strive to listen to our members and other past participants. This year we will have an earlier start time of 8:30 a.m. Also a 1 mile fun run/walk distance will be offered for those that expressed an interest in a shorter option (limited entries-25)
Fit Together Fitness RC along with my church family at Fellowship Baptist is always looking to grow and expand the Church through the Gospel of Jesus Christ. A couple years back Phil and Alana Carmichael moved in across the street from my wife and I. We prayed if it was a good fit to make it so! We are excited to be partnering up with and donating a percentage of the overall profits to the Pines Christian Care Center for Children-South Africa. As most of you already know, I love to eat. Will be teaming up with my brother, youth pastor "The Dave" Dahmer. Fellowship Youth will be joining us for lunch as we have a good ol" fashion summer cookout with hamburgers and hot dogs. After we start serving lunch we will have a small awards ceremony for the 5k 's top performers for the day. This will conclude the 3rd Annual Summer Heat 5K but you and your families are welcomed to stay and enjoy the Fellowship Youth Summer fun water day going on till 2 p.m !!!
We look forward to seeing you June 17th at 8:30am. Remember to follow social distancing protocols and wear a mask if you are unable to properly social distance. Or if you feel you are at a higher risk. Please do not show up if you feel unwell. There will be a limited number of participants (85) for this event to help in this matter.
For the love of all that is good and moisture wicking...
ALWAYS visit the race's website for the most complete and accurate race information.
Added to our DirectoryApr 16, 2021
Last Updated in our DirectoryMar 8, 2023
Appears in Directories
Updates, Options, Corrections, or Problems
- Because we personally verify everything that is submitted to us, we allow anyone to submit an update or correction, or report a problem. No need to create an account or log in.
- Submit an Update Or Correction
- Feature This Listing
- Report a Bad Link
- Remove From Directory
Run-Time: Saved Race
- A Saved Race is one that has been added to your personal directory. You can organized races in lists, and add comments for your own personal reminders and information.
- You must Create an Account and Log In to save races to your own personal directory.
- Learn more about Saved Races
- A claimed race is one that you are a contact for. We can email you when we update our listing, or if we have questions or concerns. You can schedule reminder emails to renew your race listings.
- You must Create an Account and Log In, or use an Authorization Code to claim Listings.
- Learn more about Claimed Listings