The Hot Summer Nights serves as a fundraiser for St. Mary's Food Bank.
With your support, we offer an array of programs designed to relieve hunger. Here are some of the many ways we assist the communities of Arizona.
St. Mary’s distributes food to nearly 500 nonprofits partners in 13 Arizona counties. These agencies include food pantries, dining halls, homeless shelters, and more.
Children's Feeding Programs
One in three children in Arizona lives in poverty and is at risk of going to bed hungry tonight. Arizona ranks 47th out of 50 states in the number of children who may not know where their next meal is coming from. Our vision is to see that no child goes to bed hungry, so they can live healthy and productive lives. In response to these needs, St. Mary’s Food Bank operates programs that fight child hunger, including Kids Cafe® and the Backpack Program.
The Community Kitchen is a life skills and food service training program for those with barriers to employment. Students gain the skills to get jobs offering livable wages, benefits, and opportunities for advancement through hands-on food service training as well as classroom studies.
2021 Hot Summer Night Events
Why run in just one event when you can save so much by registering for the whole Series! (3 total events)
To register for the entire series please visit our series website here.
Other Series Events:
To register by mail please complete and return our Mail-in Registration Form! Please make all checks payable to StartLine Racing.
Virtual Run Registration
Of course we want you to participate in the Hot Summer Nights 5K locally but we understand things come up. So, if you can't join us at Arizona Falls and still want to run, get the medal and a shirt then you still can! Here is your chance to take part in this event no matter where you are! And of course, all prices include shipping! Please note that all items will ship following the event on September 3rd. Because this is part of a series you will receive the main medal plus the attachment for this event only. You will not receive all 3 attachments. If you wish to register for the Virtual Series please visit us here. Prior to the event all virtual participants will receive an email with instructions on how to submit your time.
Virtual Registrations are restricted to US addresses only. If you reside outside of the US and wish to participate please contact StartLine Racing at email@example.com
What You Get!
- Custom Series Medal
- Custom Medal Add-on for each Series Race You Complete
- Custom Event Dri-Fit Racerback Tank Top, Sleeveless Shirt or Short Sleeve Shirt in Neon Yellow.
- Extra Water Stations Along the Course
- Age Group Awards for Top Three in all Age Groups. Our age groups are the following:
8 & Under, 9 & 10, 11-13, 14-17, 18-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75 & Over
- Pre- and Post-Race "Runner's Snack" (granola bars, fruit, water, Gatorade, etc)
- Chip Timed with Real Time Results and Photos on our Website or Mobile App (on Apple and Google)
- Owned and operated by StartLine Racing!
Race Night Information
- Race Day Registration will be available beginning at 6:30pm at Arizona Falls (map).
We accept cash, check, and credit cards on race day
- Cost of registration on race day will be $40
Please note that your shirt size is not guaranteed for those who register on race day
- We welcome wheelchairs, strollers & wagons.
- No roller blades, skateboards or motorized devices are allowed on the run or walk courses.
- Walkers are welcome!
- Leashed pet friendly!
- While every course will be lit we do encourage headlamps
- We run rain or moonshine. There are no refunds or transfers due to weather.
- Friday, September 3, 2021 at Arizona Falls (race location) beginning at 6:30pm.
September 3 6:30 PM - Race Night Packet Pick-up and Registration Opens
September 3 7:30 PM - Race Start Time
September 3 8:30 PM - Awards Begin (approximate)